- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Park Avenue Cafe
These dishes from the Park Avenue Cafe menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Black Sea Bass In Fata Papillote
Bacon, Egg, Cheese (No Roll)
Baby Beet Salad
- The wine list reflects the time of year too, with custom blends made for the restaurant by different producers like Hedges Family Estate.
- The restaurant's clever construction by design firm AvroKO let the owners transform the space within a matter of days.
- Reserve the kitchen table, which sits right in the middle of its namesake, for a full view of the action and a seven-course tasting menu. Don't worry, clear soundproofing, controllable temperature and a special chef's menu keep the experience cushy. Call four to six weeks in advance to secure the space for up to 10 guests ($150 per person).
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 03:00PMMon-Thu 05:30PM - 11:00PMFri-Sat 11:30AM - 02:30PMFri-Sat 05:30PM - 12:00AMSun 05:30PM - 10:30PM
- 08/24/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.
- 11/21/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
- 07/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 11/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 01/25/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
- 04/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 07/06/2015 - A diner tried it.