Parrot Club

Overall
JoanieBlon photo

JoanieBlon

Tampa, FL

My husband and I tried Parrot Club on a whim...

My husband and I tried Parrot Club on a whim for lunch ~ we were walking by and the menu and decor looked interesting. We enjoyed our lunch so much, that we returned the same day for dinner!

I had a dish that had baked fish atop baked yucca au gratin with black beans and diced tomatoes. The dish was so good, I’m trying my hand at making it tonight at home!

Of all the places we ate while we were in San Juan, we liked Parrot Club the best and will certainly go there again when we return to San Juan.

great food in this authentic looking place (right across ...

great food in this authentic looking place (right across from Dragonfly). fun night out here!

Nuevo Latino Caribbean Puerto Rican

Parrot Club  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/06/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/19/2013 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/04/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/08/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/04/2014 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Parrot Club is located near the cities of 65th Infantry, San Juan Antiguo, Catano, Catano, and Catano.
People found this by searching for: Parrot Club San Juan Menu, Parrot Club San Juan, Parrot Club Menu, The Parrot Club Puerto Rico, Parrot Club Old San Juan, Parrot Club Old San Juan Menu, and Parrot Club Menu San Juan.