787-725-7370

363 Calle De La Fortaleza ( )

San Juan, PR 00901

Tags: Nuevo Latino, Caribbean, Puerto Rican, Old San Juan, OpenTable, and Reservations

From OpenTable:

The first OOF restaurant! Established in 1996, quickly became a San Juan classic and a SOFO standard.The Parrot Club menu spices up classic Latino dishes by combining fresh local ingredients with modern culinary preparations, resulting in food flavors that are new and exciting. Try the Ropa Vieja Nachos, Pan seared Shrimp with Arroz Chifa, and our own Chocolate Coco Tres Leches.
The impressive long blue bar is a scene in itself. Don"t miss our world famous Parrot Passion or our tasty variety of classic Mojitos.
The Parrot Club was designed to take advantage of the colonial architecture of the building with its huge archways and tall beamed ceilings. The colorful art and design is vibrant and happening. Look into the open kitchen or step out to the lovely palm filled courtyard, perfect for private events or dinning under the stars.
With live Latin Jazz, a terrific weekend brunch and family friendly lunch, there is always something going on in this happening restaurant.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Parrot Club

Parrot Club

My husband and I tried Parrot Club on a whim...

My husband and I tried Parrot Club on a whim for lunch ~ we were walking by and the menu and decor looked interesting. We enjoyed our lunch so much, that we returned the same day for dinner!

I had a dish that had baked fish atop baked yucca au gratin with black beans and diced tomatoes. The dish was so good, I’m trying my hand at making it tonight at home!

Of all the places we ate while we were in San Juan, we liked Parrot Club the best and will certainly go there again when we return to San Juan.

Parrot Club

great food in this authentic looking place (right across ...

great food in this authentic looking place (right across from Dragonfly). fun night out here!

Parrot Club is located near the cities of 65th Infantry, San Juan Antiguo, Catano, Catano, and Catano.
People found this by searching for: Parrot Club Old San Juan Menu, Parrot Club Menu San Juan, Parrot Club San Juan, Parrot Club San Juan Menu, Parrot Club Old San Juan, Parrot Club Pr, and Parrot Club Menu.

Barrachina
Pamela's Caribbean Cuisine
Ummo Argentinean Grill
Marmalade Restaurant & Wine Bar

Link to Parrot Club

Parrot Club  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  83%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%