Parrot Club

JoanieBlon photo

JoanieBlon

Tampa, FL
Parrot Club 5.0

My husband and I tried Parrot Club on a whim...

My husband and I tried Parrot Club on a whim for lunch ~ we were walking by and the menu and decor looked interesting. We enjoyed our lunch so much, that we returned the same day for dinner!

I had a dish that had baked fish atop baked yucca au gratin with black beans and diced tomatoes. The dish was so good, I’m trying my hand at making it tonight at home!

Of all the places we ate while we were in San Juan, we liked Parrot Club the best and will certainly go there again when we return to San Juan.

Parrot Club 5.0

great food in this authentic looking place (right across ...

great food in this authentic looking place (right across from Dragonfly). fun night out here!

Nuevo Latino Caribbean Puerto Rican

From OpenTable:

The first OOF restaurant! Established in 1996, quickly became a San Juan classic and a SOFO standard.The Parrot Club menu spices up classic Latino dishes by combining fresh local ingredients with modern culinary preparations, resulting in food flavors that are new and exciting. Try the Ropa Vieja Nachos, Pan seared Shrimp with Arroz Chifa, and our own Chocolate Coco Tres Leches.
The impressive long blue bar is a scene in itself. Don"t miss our world famous Parrot Passion or our tasty variety of classic Mojitos.
The Parrot Club was designed to take advantage of the colonial architecture of the building with its huge archways and tall beamed ceilings. The colorful art and design is vibrant and happening. Look into the open kitchen or step out to the lovely palm filled courtyard, perfect for private events or dinning under the stars.
With live Latin Jazz, a terrific weekend brunch and family friendly lunch, there is always something going on in this happening restaurant.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Parrot Club  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/05/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/19/2013 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/04/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/08/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/03/2014 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Parrot Club is located near the cities of 65th Infantry, San Juan Antiguo, Catano, Catano, and Catano.
People found this by searching for: Parrot Club San Juan, Parrot Club Menu, Parrot Club San Juan Menu, The Parrot Club Pr Menu, Parrot Club Old San Juan Menu, Parrot Club Menu San Juan, and Parrot Club Old San Juan.