Pasadena Steak House

2.5 rating over 1 review

727-341-1711

1530 South Pasadena Ave. ( )

St Petersburg, FL 33707

Description: Pasadena Steak House is a American, Steak, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Steak, Traditional, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Pasadena Steak House
Tips:
  • Nominated for Best Steak House because of its long tenure as one of the beach's favorites.
  • Next door, you'll find a winery that specializes in citrus wines—drop in for a look.
  • Whether you have kids or are part of a sophisticated group of adults, the wait staff welcomes you.

Reviews for Pasadena Steak House

Pasadena Steak House

Never eat here again

We went here for father’s day. We ordered drinks and the early dinner. My father and I had the prime rib and my wife had the lamb chops. At first everything was fine then the dinners arrived. The prime ribs were fine but the lamb chops were ordered medium well and arrived well done. We sent them back considering the price ($25.00) and fifteen minutes later they came back. By this time my father and I had finished our meals and my wife had to eat alone. When we complained to the manager he not only insisted that the first chops were fine but began arguing with us about how to check for doneness. For the price we paid, we will never eat there again and recommend that no one else does either. Incredibly arrogant manager and overpriced meals. Definately not worth it. I would give this restaurant a 1 star rating only because the waiter was genuinely apologetic.

Prime rib

OK, nothing to right home about. Baked potato was rather small and undercooked.

Pasadena Steak House is located near the cities of Saint Petersburg, Gulfport, and St Petersburg.
People found this by searching for: Menu For The Pasadena Steakhouse Pasadena Florida, Pasadena Steak House St Pete Menu, Pasadena Steak House Menu, South Pasadena Steak House, Pasadena Steakhouse St Petersburg, Pasadena Steakhouse St Petersburg Fl, and Pasadena Steak House St Petersburg.

Cassis American Brasserie