Pasadena Steak House

2.5 rating over 1 review
1530 South Pasadena Ave.
St Petersburg, FL 33707

Cuisine: American, Steak, Traditional

Pasadena Steak House is a American, Steak, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great steaks french onion soup ceaser salad and friendly atmosphere."
"Friendly, good food & good service"
"Large portions of food filled with flavor and reasonable prices "
rikunne69 photo

rikunne69

Saint Petersburg, FL
Pasadena Steak House 1.0

Never eat here again

We went here for father’s day. We ordered drinks and the early dinner. My father and I had the prime rib and my wife had the lamb chops. At first everything was fine then the dinners arrived. The prime ribs were fine but the lamb chops were ordered medium well and arrived well done. We sent them back considering the price ($25.00) and fifteen minutes later they came back. By this time my father and I had finished our meals and my wife had to eat alone. When we complained to the manager he not only insisted that the first chops were fine but began arguing with us about how to check for doneness. For the price we paid, we will never eat there again and recommend that no one else does either. Incredibly arrogant manager and overpriced meals. Definately not worth it. I would give this restaurant a 1 star rating only because the waiter was genuinely apologetic.

Prime rib

OK, nothing to right home about. Baked potato was rather small and undercooked.

American Steak Traditional

Pasadena Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/06/2014 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it and liked it.
  • 10/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Large portions of food filled with flavor and reasonable prices '
  • 12/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly, good food & good service'
  • 03/28/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great steaks french onion soup ceaser salad and friendly atmosphere.'
Pasadena Steak House is located near the cities of Saint Petersburg, Gulfport, and St Petersburg.
People found this by searching for: Pasadena Steakhouse St. Petersburg Fl, Pasadena Steakhouse St Petersburg Fl, Pasadena Steak House St Petersburg, Pasadena Steak House St Pete Menu, Pasadena Steakhouse St Pete Beach, Pasadena Steak House Menu, Pasadena Steak House, and Pasadena Steakhouse St Petersburg.