Pasquale's Pizza & Pasta

Drum Point Rd
Brick, NJ 08723

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Thin crust pizzas (All of them I have tried them All) Are FANTASTIC and. their prices are just perfect. I make certain to coordinate lunch or dinner there into my schedule when in Brick. Service is friendly and courteous. "
Cons
"Family/friendly Ambience. I wouldn't' change a thing. Fast service."

Italian Delivery Pizza

Pasquale's Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/02/2013 - A diner from Auburn Hills, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/07/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.
  • 07/15/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.
  • 11/22/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Thin crust pizzas (All of them I have tried them All) Are FANTASTIC and. their prices are just perfect. I make certain to coordinate lunch or dinner there into my schedule when in Brick. Service is friendly and courteous. '
    Cons: 'Family/friendly Ambience. I wouldn't' change a thing. Fast service.'
  • 07/06/2015 - A diner from Brick, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
Pasquale's Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of Poplar, Bricktown, Brick Twp, Brick Township, and Silverton.
People found this by searching for: Pasquale's Pizza, Pasquals Pizza Memu Brick Nj, Pasquales Brick Nj, Pasquales Pizza Brick Nj Menu, Pasquale's Pizza And Pasta Brick Nj, Pasquales Brick Nj Menu, Pasquale's Pizza Brick Nj, and Pasquale's Pizza Brick Nj Menu.