267-282-5442

804 S York Rd ( )

Hatboro, PA 19040

View Hours
Description: Pasta Fazool is a Italian, American, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, American, Pasta, Gift cards noooo, Delivery, BYOB, Authentic Italian, Hatboro, Dinner, and Lunch
  • 6 dishes entered by diners at Pasta Fazool
  • 1 user loves Pasta Fazool

Reviews for Pasta Fazool

• 8 reviews
  • First reviewed by RalphC

DELICIOUS!!!

My husband and I went with another couple for dinner last night. We had appetizers, main dishes and split a dessert. Everything we had was incredibily delicious and the owner couldn’t have been a better host. This guy can COOK!

We will definitetly go back soon…

Awesome!

This place is owned by a great guy named Mario. Mario was formerly a waiter at an Italian restaurant in Lahaska. Now he has opened his own place and boy can this man cook. My wife and I had the Cioppino and Seafood Manicotti and it was absolutely delicious. Very homey atmosphere and a very cordial waiter named Nicola made the place even better. From the complimentary plate of hot antipasto welcoming visitors into the home of an Italian to the homemade Tiramasu, this place must not be missed. By the way, it is also BYO. So come on out and support Mario. You will not be disappointed.

Cioppino

Deliciosa!

Seafood Manicotti

Fantastico!

2.0

watch buying gift certificates here. if lost YOU lose

The food is good, but my daughter got me a 25.00 gift certificate for mothers day. called them because it got thrown out in the trash by accident, they said they don’t record them, and would not be able to give me any credit or a new one. Even though we had a charge receipt. They would not honor it. Sooo, beware of buying gift certificates here… if lost you are screwed.

3.0

Pasta Fazool in Hatboro

We have been going there since they opened; food is very good. However their prices has slowly creeped up, especially for their ‘specials’ and desserts. We paid $12.00 for 1 slice of cake, I couldn’t believe it when I saw the bill. Had we known it was this expensive, we wouldn’t have ordered it. It’s a good thing we split or our dessert would have been as much as dinner. I can say this may just stop me from going back, I feel like they are taking advantage of customers with dessert prices like that.

Seafood Manicotti

portions very small

Add/Show Comments (1)

Pasta Fazool

HOLE in the Wall that is a TRUE GEM!!

Don’t pass this place up!! My Mother in law’s birthday was celebrated this evening. We took her to Pasta Fazool on a whim after reading some great reviews. So glad we did! It was FABULOUS! From the antipasto with meat and cheeses, to the complimentary bruschetta and arancini to the specials of the night. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was great! What a comfortable little restaurant! One of those adorable little hole in the wall’s that is a true gem! Average plate price is 14.95 – so it’s no pizza joint. Great for date night, anniversary, birthday or special occasion. It’s also BYOB. I sound like a commercial…too bad they aren’t paying me. :) Run..don’t walk. This place needs our support!!

Cioppino

My husband couldn’t stop raving about the Cioppino. Said the spices were spot on, not too spicy and had just enough heat. The fish and shellfish were cooked to perfection. He can’t wait to go back!!

Pasta Fazool

Excellent, "Real" Italian food!

My husband and I have had lunch and dinner here within 1 week. The food is incredible! Authentic dishes such as bracciola which is hard to find in restaurants these days. Their red sauce is amazing, I hate to admit it but it’s better than mine! Service is just OK, the female servers need some more experience.

It’s great to see another independent restaurant open in our area, I hope it catches on and grows to be the success it deserves!

Linguine Pescatore

Brasciola

Pasta Fazool

Traditions never tasted this good

My neighbor told me about this new restaurant in Hatboro, called Pasta Fazool. As soon as I walk through the door, I find myself in South Philly or Mulberry Street. The red and white checker tables, black/white pictures of Frank Sinatra, Sophia Loren etc. on the wall, the romantic music of Jerry Valle and Connie Francis brought me back to my childhood. Their pasta fazool soup tasted as good as my grandmom used to make. My wife’s vegetable antipasto was out of this world ( spinach, roasted peppers, grilled marinated eggplant and zucchini and mixed cheeses). For the entree I had homemade brasciola, that was served with their cavatelli in meat sauce. My wife had stuffed Tilapia with seafood in a lemon-creamy sauce. When I asked the owner why his food taste like grandmom’s , he answered It’s made with “amore”.
I then knew, I found my new favorite restaurant.
Ralph

Vegetable Antipasto

Brasciola

Stuffed Tilapia

-1 1

Not delicious !!

I have to say that of all the restuarants I’ve eaten at in my adult lifetime this has to rated as one of the worst!! I took my wife and three kids there for lunch and every meal was cold and the food tasted terrible! Even the soup had a bad smell and taste to it!. Don’t be fooled by the interior of the restaurant as the quality of the food is very poor.

Linguine Pescatore

Add/Show Comments (1)

Pasta Fazool is located near the cities of Upper Moreland, Horsham, Willow Grove, Warwick, and Warminster.
People found this by searching for: Pasta Fazool, Pasta Fazool Restaurant, Italian Restaurants Willow Grove Pa Pasta Faz, Pasta Fazul In Warminster, Pastafazzoles Restaurant, Pasta Fazool Hatboro, Pasta Fazool Hatboro Pa, Pasta Fagioli Hatbor Pa, and Pasta Fazool Restaurant Hatboro Pa.

Hatboro Pizza
Cafe LA Fontana
Labella Italian Delight
Lu's Chinese Restaurant
Amy's Family Pizzeria

Link to Pasta Fazool

Pasta Fazool  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%