603-744-0004

34 Central Square ( )

Bristol, NH 03222

Description: Pat's Seafood & Pizzaria is a Pizza and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Great Toppings, Seafood, Good For Kids, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Pat's Seafood & Pizzaria

Reviews for Pat's Seafood & Pizzaria

2.0

Just forget it.

Came in with my wife for dinner. We were sat at a booth close to the kitchen. I ordered a cheeseburger with roasted onions and mushrooms and it was absolutely terrible.

Custom Large Pizza

Great toppings, great pizza

Yes, we all eat a lot of pizza so what makes this one better? First, for me it was the toppings. We ordered two types of pizza on one large pie and served five adults. There are two pizza on the menu, on for veggies and one for meat lovers. We combined the two on one pie split down the center with the two. It was a great combination. The garden side had spinach, and other toppings left in a condition that was easy to discern what they were. Everything was hearty about that side. Compared to the vegetables, the meat lovers side was equally loaded with all of the great things you can put on a pizza too.

We were here with some good friends this night and although it wasn’t that busy, we apologize for being so loud – oops on our part.

My daughter did order a cup of soup and salad so she only tried the pizza, but we were all satisfied with only one pie so it was a great meal at a great price.

Custom Large Pizza

Many times you order a pizza it comes with small toppings – not here. They were bite size and not cooked brown or hard. It was the (here it goes…) PERFECTLY prepared pizza. I don’t take that statement lightly. The crust wasn’t thin and it wasn’t chewy. Nicely done also.

Pat's Seafood & Pizzaria is located near the cities of Alexandria.
People found this by searching for: Pat's Seafood And Pizzeria Moultonborough Nh, Pat's Pizza Bristol Nh Menu, Pat's Pizza Moultonboro Nh, Pat's Pizza Moultonborough Nh, Pat's Pizza Bristol Nh, Pats Pizza Bristol Nh, and Pat's Seafood Bristol Nh.

Bristol Diner