814-456-2270

3700 Pine Ave ( )

Erie, PA 16504-1748

Tags: Pizza, Italian, Carry-out, Cheap, Cheap Eats, Inexpensive, Subs, Pattis, Erie, and Sandwiches
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Patti's Pizza
  • 1 user loves Patti's Pizza

Reviews for Patti's Pizza

4.0

Cheap Eats, Good Food

Pattis offers inexpensive, quick, tasty food. It’s definitely not a #1 ranked pizza with their pre-made shells but it’s an acceptable & inexpensive way to grab a quick bite. Some of their sides are a bit overpriced but on average the sub prices & pizza prices are very reasonable. Good food, acceptable in taste. My faves are probably their subs & pepperoni balls.

Pizza and Pepperoni Balls

Anyone from Erie knows and loves the pepperoni balls. It’s pretty hard to mess that recipe up!

Pizza, not exactly the best crust as it’s a premade crust but it’s acceptable. Sauce is pretty good.

Steak Sub

It’s rare to get a “lot” of meat on any sub & this was no exception to that rule but all in all average in taste & a good deal for the price.

Patti's Pizza

An Erie Favorite as long as I can remember...

Erie is my hometown…while I don’t live there anymore, I still remember Patti’s Pizza.

I remember when the East Side Patti’s Pizza used to be a tiny hole in the wall right off a grocery store called ‘Paul Bunyan’s’. Carry-Out only at the time…and you could get a Cheese Pizza for less than $5.

I remember my dad bringing Patti’s home quite often…it was cheap, good and the family loved it.

For the most part, the two items we ate the most was Pepperoni pizza…and pepperoni balls.

What is a pepperoni ball you ask?

Small pieces of deep fried dough with pepperoni in the middle. A recent trip to visit my hometown revealed they now sell pizza balls too…

These balls are SO good.

(There is a joke in there somewhere… *ahem)

Whenever anyone in my family gets back to Erie, they make sure to stop in and get some of that great pizza. Even bring home frozen ones to bake in the oven…

Best pizza I’ve ever had to date…hands down.

Pizza

The pizza sauce is perfect…always a great amount of toppings…the crust is somewhere between thick and thin…and always crispy and delicious. Still reasonably priced, even after all these years.

Pizza and Pepperoni Balls

I think these are still less than a buck each. Maybe even two for a buck if I remember correctly.

Like Fried Dough? Like Pepperoni? Like Pepperoni Pizza?

All of these rolled into one, beautiful, deep fried creation. Make sure to get a 3-pack of ‘em and don’t share ‘em…they’re just too good.

March 25, 2010

Best Pizza and Pepperoni Balls

Classic Erie pan-style pizza, best in town. We live in southeast PA and travel to Erie, and we are always sure to stop in to Patti's, especially for their hot, fresh pepperoni balls.

November 10, 2009

Terrible Customer Service

I have been ordering food from this restaurant for a long time, more than 20 years. Today they made a mistake on 11/10/2009. When I called them to notify them of the mistake they claimed that there wasn't anything they could do. As a…

People found this by searching for: Patti's Pizza Erie Pa Menu, Patty's Pizza, Patty's Pizza Erie Pa Menu, Pattys Pizza Erie Pa, Patti's Pizza Erie Pa, Patty's Pizza Erie Pa, and Patti's Pizza Menu.

Featured in Erie

Link to Patti's Pizza

Patti's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  98%  Food:  98%  Service:  97%  Ambiance:  97%
Pros
  •  "Best pizza ever"
  •  "Really good hot combo subs "
  •  "Sub"
  •  "Hhhhhhh"
  •  "Great service & superb food!"
  •  "Always fast and affordable. "
Cons
  •  "Nothing everything is good"
  •  "Y"
  •  "None"
  •  "Better wings"
Comments
  •  "5 star pizza"
  •  "No"
  •  "Heated combo subs are the best!"