Paul's Place

7012 Orangethorpe Ave
Buena Park, CA 90621-3308

Neighborhoods: Buena Park
Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner

Paul's Place is a American, Burgers, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Cons
"Service was bad. We put our order in 30 minutes before it was not ready when I got there had to redo our food had to wait over an hour to get our chicken and other items very frustrated other than that food was ok Magnolia Avenue location"
theHamhock photo

theHamhock

Seattle, WA
Paul's Place 3.0

Quickie burger joint

Saturday noon yielded a fairly long line at the counter, but it didn’t take more than 3 minutes to get through. I had their chili cheeseburger. It was okay. Not exactly the same gut-lubricating chili that I love in my burgers. If you like drier mild chili, you might like it. But! They do have Orange Bang and service was super fast considering how many people were inside. Lots of good sized tables and seats inside. The drive thru was packed.

Chili Cheeseburger

Chili dry and mild. Okay.

Paul's Place 3.0
October 30, 2008

great burgers

This is a fast-food type of diner place which serves great burgers, burritos, chili-cheese fries, and basically any greasy fattening food your heart desires. The place is fairly clean and can get busy at times.
Paul's Place 4.0
August 17, 2008

Paul's - the sequel

I like the Anaheim location better, but I like this Paul's, too. Their portions are generous - good for filling up growing teenage boys. Plus, there's a good selection, so everyone has lots of choices. A good value.
Paul's Place 4.0
October 1, 2007

Great Burgers and Sandwiches

This week, while I head toward an academy near Knott's Berry Farm, I noticed Paul's Place, which I have read and seen very good reviews from online and from friends, one of them claiming that she was the daughter of the owner. Anyways, I…

American Burgers Diner

Paul's Place  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Service was bad. We put our order in 30 minutes before it was not ready when I got there had to redo our food had to wait over an hour to get our chicken and other items very frustrated other than that food was ok Magnolia Avenue location'
Paul's Place is located near the cities of Mirada and La Palma.
People found this by searching for: Paul's Place Buena Park Menu, Paul's Place Menu, Paul's Place, Pauls Place Menu, Paul's Place Restaurant, Paul's Place Buena Park Ca, and Paul's Place Buena Park.