Paul's Place

7012 Orangethorpe Ave
Buena Park, CA 90621-3308

Neighborhoods: Buena Park
Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner

Paul's Place is a American, Burgers, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Cons
"Service was bad. We put our order in 30 minutes before it was not ready when I got there had to redo our food had to wait over an hour to get our chicken and other items very frustrated other than that food was ok Magnolia Avenue location"
theHamhock photo

theHamhock

Seattle, WA
Paul's Place 3.0

Quickie burger joint

Saturday noon yielded a fairly long line at the counter, but it didn’t take more than 3 minutes to get through. I had their chili cheeseburger. It was okay. Not exactly the same gut-lubricating chili that I love in my burgers. If you like drier mild chili, you might like it. But! They do have Orange Bang and service was super fast considering how many people were inside. Lots of good sized tables and seats inside. The drive thru was packed.

Chili Cheeseburger

Chili dry and mild. Okay.

American Burgers Diner

Paul's Place  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Service was bad. We put our order in 30 minutes before it was not ready when I got there had to redo our food had to wait over an hour to get our chicken and other items very frustrated other than that food was ok Magnolia Avenue location'
Paul's Place is located near the cities of Mirada and La Palma.
People found this by searching for: Paul's Place Restaurant, Paul's Place Buena Park, Paul's Place Buena Park Ca, Pauls Place Menu, Paul's Place Menu, Paul's Place, and Paul's Place Buena Park Menu.