Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA

104-04 Ditmars Blvd
East Elmhurst, NY 11369

Neighborhoods: East Elmhurst
Cuisine: American, Casual dining, Steak

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA is a American, Casual dining, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Johanna in the lounge is simply amazing and the kicks butt on the food they serve."
lovefnfood photo

lovefnfood

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA 4.0

Mouth-watering seafood and steak next to LGA?

I live in LA and frequent Mastro’s, Boa and STK. So when my friend dragged me out to her favorite new seafood and steak restaurant in Queens – at the Crowne Plaza airport hotel of all places, I said NO WAY! But somehow she convinced me to give it a chance. Well it’s a good thing I did. I was in a seafood mood that night so I started off with the lobster bisque and was so surprised at how rich and creamy it was. Next, I had the lobster ravioli which was beyond spectacular! I also had a bit of my friend’s filet mignon which was so soft and juicy, it melted in my mouth – next time I come to visit – I’m definitely ordering surf and turf! To top things off, my friend and I shared the French apple tart because we were just too full to eat much more but had to try at least one dessert. It was the best apple tart I have ever had. It was light and sweet – just a perfect way to end a scrumptious dinner.

Turns out the restaurant also offers themed nights and I hear someone from the Soprano’s is hosting a cigar night at the end of the month. Good times in Queens. I’ll be back to visit!!!

American Flushing Casual dining

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Johanna in the lounge is simply amazing and the kicks butt on the food they serve.'
Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA is located near the cities of Laguardia Airport, Corona, Jackson Heights, Corona Elmhurst, and Elmhurst.
People found this by searching for: Pavilion Restaurant Near Leguardia, Pavillion Grill Lga Plaza Hotel, Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza Lga, Pavilion Grille Laguardia Plaza Hotel, Pavilion Grille Ny Menu, Pavilion Grille East Elmhurst, Pavilion Grill Crown Plaza, and Pavillion Grill Crowne Plaza.