Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA

718-269-1756

104-04 Ditmars Blvd ( )

East Elmhurst, NY 11369

Neighborhoods: East Elmhurst

Description: Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA is a American, Casual dining, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Flushing, Casual dining, Reservations, Queens, Steak, Seafood, Pizza, and Cigars
  • 36 dishes entered by diners at Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA

Reviews for Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA

4.0

Mouth-watering seafood and steak next to LGA?

I live in LA and frequent Mastro’s, Boa and STK. So when my friend dragged me out to her favorite new seafood and steak restaurant in Queens – at the Crowne Plaza airport hotel of all places, I said NO WAY! But somehow she convinced me to give it a chance. Well it’s a good thing I did. I was in a seafood mood that night so I started off with the lobster bisque and was so surprised at how rich and creamy it was. Next, I had the lobster ravioli which was beyond spectacular! I also had a bit of my friend’s filet mignon which was so soft and juicy, it melted in my mouth – next time I come to visit – I’m definitely ordering surf and turf! To top things off, my friend and I shared the French apple tart because we were just too full to eat much more but had to try at least one dessert. It was the best apple tart I have ever had. It was light and sweet – just a perfect way to end a scrumptious dinner.

Turns out the restaurant also offers themed nights and I hear someone from the Soprano’s is hosting a cigar night at the end of the month. Good times in Queens. I’ll be back to visit!!!

Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza LGA is located near the cities of Laguardia Airport, Corona, Jackson Heights, Corona Elmhurst, and Elmhurst.
People found this by searching for: Pavilion Grille Ny Menu, Pavilion Grille @ The Crowne Plaza Lga, Pavilion Grill Crown Plaza, Pavilion Grille East Elmhurst, Pavilion Grille Laguardia, Pavillion Grill Crowne Plaza, Lagardeaplazahotel Menu Restrant, Pavilion Grille Flushing, Ny, and Pavilion Grille Laguardia Plaza Hotel.

Featured in East Elmhurst