Peach Cafe

141 E Colorado Blvd
Monrovia, CA 91606

Neighborhoods: Monrovia
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Tea

Peach Cafe is a American, Traditional, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The environment. Loved the location."
Cons
"We sat outside even though it was sunny and it got too hot, our fault not theirs. :)"
Comments
"I will definitely come back next time in California."
mh2mh photo

mh2mh

Peach Cafe 4.0

three words: breakfast all day

They serve breakfast all day!
Got one of their signature specials, a waffle eggs benedict, sounded kind of strange but it was really good. About $11. Their house waffle, made with good sized pieces of bacon in it—what’s not to love, plus the waffle itself was light and moist inside, dry and crisp outside; ham, the poached eggs, topped with a cheese sauce instead of hollandaise. Surprisingly very good. Also tasted their cornbread, some of the best cornbread I’ve had, light and moist, yes moist cornbread. Also tried the potatoes that came with the skillet egg dish, the potato was kind of raw, yuck. We couldn’t resist their lemon cake: cream cheese frosting and decorated on the outside with paper thin slices of lemon. The cake was moist, the tang of the cream cheese paired so well with the lemon.
Was also looking at all the other dishes going to other tables, and everything looked so good.
The proprietress is one of those overly friendly, a little bit too loud, everybody-likes-me-so-I-can-intrude-on-your-meal types; kind of annoying.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA
Peach Cafe 4.0

Unpretentious Breakfast Cafe in Quaint Old Town Monrovia

This cafe is such a delight. The food is pretty good, presented well and served in good sized portions. You can tell they don’t use sub par ingredients.

I’m not a big breakfast person but I’ve often met here with friends for brunches to catch up, and we’ve always loved the the friendliness of the staff here. They’re so down to earth and add quite nicely to our conversations without disrupting us when automatically refilling our drinks. That’s a rare skill AND service in any town!

I usually arrive between 10-11am here because that’s how I roll on weekends. Its always bustling in here but I’ve never had to wait long. They have both inside and patio seating, which are both lovely.

Its a great place for friends to catch up, for a girlfriend luncheon/brunch or for a family with young children. Its the kind of place where you could nurse your coffee while reading the morning paper. No sight of people lounging with their laptops or tapping on their cell phones. People are truly just chillaxing at this joint.

They have a free large lot for parking right next door

pancakes

All of their breakfast items are really good! Very hearty portions!

American Takeout Good For Kids
Mon-Thu 07:00AM - 03:30PM
Fri 07:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun,Sat 07:30AM - 04:00PM

Peach Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/27/2015 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The environment. Loved the location.'
    Cons: 'We sat outside even though it was sunny and it got too hot, our fault not theirs. :)'
    Comments: 'I will definitely come back next time in California.'
Peach Cafe is located near the cities of Duarte, Bradbury, Arcadia, Sierra, and Sierra Madre.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants That Serve Breakfast In Monrovia, Ca, Peach Cafe Monrovia, Peach Cafe Monrovia Menu, Peach Cafe Menu, Peach Cafe Monrovia M, Breakfast Old Town Monrovia, and Photos Of Peach Cafe, Monrovia.