Peking Chinese Restaurant

715-369-1556

825 Lincoln St ( )

Rhinelander, WI 54501

Description: Peking Chinese Restaurant is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: Rhinelander, Lunch, Delivery, Breakfast, Takeout, Good For Kids, Pan Asian, Fast Food, Asian, and Peking Chinese Restaurant
  • 846 dishes entered by diners at Peking Chinese Restaurant

Reviews for Peking Chinese Restaurant

Peking Chinese Restaurant

Cartilage - a staple for every meal

I am absolutely livid with Peking. After finding a huge piece of cartilage in my beef & broccoli (by wedging it firmly between my molars – I can’t get the cartilage out!) I requested that particular item be taken off of my bill. That is when all the fun started. No one speaks more than a few words of English, so I tried to explain what cartilage is – and got a run around that none of their flank steak ever has cartilage or bone – except they do and I handed over my nice big chunk of it. No one would do anything – I can’t have an item listed for $8.75 removed.

I really hope that the $8.75 I requested be removed from the bill is worth the loss of a sale totaling $47.65 (after I initiate a charge back at my bank) and the amount of bad business I am giving them.

The after taste of Chinese mixed with massive amounts of blood from my murdered gums is not a pleasant combination. Needless to say, Peking will never be receiving my business again. They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

beef & broccoli