Peking Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Peking Chinese Restaurant is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Kaetien2006 photo

Kaetien2006

Rhinelander, WI

Cartilage - a staple for every meal

I am absolutely livid with Peking. After finding a huge piece of cartilage in my beef & broccoli (by wedging it firmly between my molars – I can’t get the cartilage out!) I requested that particular item be taken off of my bill. That is when all the fun started. No one speaks more than a few words of English, so I tried to explain what cartilage is – and got a run around that none of their flank steak ever has cartilage or bone – except they do and I handed over my nice big chunk of it. No one would do anything – I can’t have an item listed for $8.75 removed.

I really hope that the $8.75 I requested be removed from the bill is worth the loss of a sale totaling $47.65 (after I initiate a charge back at my bank) and the amount of bad business I am giving them.

The after taste of Chinese mixed with massive amounts of blood from my murdered gums is not a pleasant combination. Needless to say, Peking will never be receiving my business again. They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

beef & broccoli

Rhinelander Seafood Dinner

Peking Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/01/2014 - A diner from Rhinelander, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Peking Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Monico.
People found this by searching for: Peking In Rhinelander Wi, Peking Restaurant Rhinelander Wi Menu, Peking Chinese Restaurant Rhinelander Menu, Peking Chinese Restaurant Rhinelander, Peking Chinese Rhinelander, Peking, Peking Rhinelander Wi, Peking Rhinelander Wi Menu, and Peking Rhinelander Menu.