Pepe's Pizza

4.3 rating over 1 review
6081 Falls Rd
Baltimore, MD 21209-2216

Cuisine: Pizzeria

Pepe's Pizza is a Pizzeria restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
RHILLY photo

RHILLY

Baltimore, MD
Pepe's Pizza 2.0

Old Favorite , Gone to Pots !!!

It’s a sad shame when a local well established pizzeria & delivery establishment expands & sacrifices quality of service to their long term customers. My entire family & my in-laws have patronized your establishment for many years, from before you were known as Pepe’s.
We have been ordering from you at least 2 to 3 times a week for the past 29 years, but within the past month the customer service has declined to the point that I feel as if I can get better service from McDonalds. This is sad, for more than one reason. I am exhausting the choices of quality delivery that we can receive from the Mt. Washington /Medfield area & I really did like your food at one time.
Honestly, my hopes are that someone of stature at Pepe’s reads this & elects to address it aggressively, so as to save this establishment.

Hot Pastrami sandwich

For the second time in one week, they delivered the wrong item, even after I told them to “Please” listen carefully & take the order properly. They still did it their way (not mine) & this isn’t Burger King, or I might have gotten something close to what I ordered.
This really isn’t rocket science, Is it?

Pizzeria Delivery
RHILLY

Baltimore, MD

Pepe's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/25/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
  • 12/05/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 04/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 03/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/07/2015 - A diner from Westminster, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
Pepe's Pizza is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Pepe's Restaurant Menu On Falls Rd, Pepe's Pizza Menu Baltimore, Pepe's Pizza Baltimore, Pepe's Pizza, Baltimore, Pepes Baltimore, Pepe's Baltimore Menu, Pepe's Falls Road, and Pepe's Pizza Baltimore Menu.