4.3 rating over 1 review
Call 6081 Falls Rd
Baltimore, MD 21209-2216

Cuisine: Pizzeria

Pepe's Pizza is a Pizzeria restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
RHILLY photo

RHILLY

Baltimore, MD
Pepe's Pizza 2.0

Old Favorite , Gone to Pots !!!

It’s a sad shame when a local well established pizzeria & delivery establishment expands & sacrifices quality of service to their long term customers. My entire family & my in-laws have patronized your establishment for many years, from before you were known as Pepe’s.
We have been ordering from you at least 2 to 3 times a week for the past 29 years, but within the past month the customer service has declined to the point that I feel as if I can get better service from McDonalds. This is sad, for more than one reason. I am exhausting the choices of quality delivery that we can receive from the Mt. Washington /Medfield area & I really did like your food at one time.
Honestly, my hopes are that someone of stature at Pepe’s reads this & elects to address it aggressively, so as to save this establishment.

Hot Pastrami sandwich

For the second time in one week, they delivered the wrong item, even after I told them to “Please” listen carefully & take the order properly. They still did it their way (not mine) & this isn’t Burger King, or I might have gotten something close to what I ordered.
This really isn’t rocket science, Is it?

Pizzeria Delivery
RHILLY

Baltimore, MD

Pepe's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Pepe's Pizza is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Pepe's Pizza Menu Baltimore, Pepe's Falls Road, Pepe's Pizza Baltimore Falls Road, Pepe's On Falls Road, Pepe's Pizza Baltimore, Pepe's Pizza, Baltimore, Pepe's Baltimore Menu, Pepe's Pizza Baltimore Menu, and Pepe's Falls Rd Baltimore Md.