Pepe's Pizza

4.3 rating over 1 review

410-377-3287

6081 Falls Rd ( )

Baltimore, MD 21209-2216

Description: Pepe's Pizza is a Pizzeria restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Pizzeria and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Pepe's Pizza
  • 1 user wants to eat at Pepe's Pizza
  • 1 user loves Pepe's Pizza

Overall: 85%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%

Reviews for Pepe's Pizza

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by RHILLY
Pepe's Pizza

2.0

Old Favorite , Gone to Pots !!!

It’s a sad shame when a local well established pizzeria & delivery establishment expands & sacrifices quality of service to their long term customers. My entire family & my in-laws have patronized your establishment for many years, from before you were known as Pepe’s.
We have been ordering from you at least 2 to 3 times a week for the past 29 years, but within the past month the customer service has declined to the point that I feel as if I can get better service from McDonalds. This is sad, for more than one reason. I am exhausting the choices of quality delivery that we can receive from the Mt. Washington /Medfield area & I really did like your food at one time.
Honestly, my hopes are that someone of stature at Pepe’s reads this & elects to address it aggressively, so as to save this establishment.

Hot Pastrami sandwich

For the second time in one week, they delivered the wrong item, even after I told them to “Please” listen carefully & take the order properly. They still did it their way (not mine) & this isn’t Burger King, or I might have gotten something close to what I ordered.
This really isn’t rocket science, Is it?

Pepe's Pizza is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Pepe's On Falls Road, Pepe's Pizza Baltimore Falls Road, Pepe's Falls Rd Baltimore Md, Pepe's Pizza, Baltimore, Pepe's Baltimore Menu, Pepe's Pizza Menu Baltimore, Pepe's Falls Road, Pepe's Pizza Baltimore, and Pepe's Pizza Baltimore Menu.

Ruth's Chris Steak House