Peppers Burgers and Steaks

lafemme

Mcallen, TX
Peppers Burgers and Steaks 1.0

Salvagable Disaster

Best bar and burger spot in the 80s and 90s …now a suposedly “new and imrpoved” Peppers fall miserably short of my expectation.
My friend ordered the “daily special” Pot Roast which hadan uncanny appearence of 1 " thick steaks (the oerhaps old ones slopped on a mountain of salty mashed potatos. I ordered a chicken piccata preceded by a cup of a lukewarm orange mixture they called shrimp bisque We came to Peppers expecting to have an upgraded version of the Old Peppers. WHAT A MISTAKE. The male waitstaff seemed mesmirized by ESPN on the inappropriate flat screens hovering above, the service overall was slow in illtimed. Appetizers arrived with the entree. The piccatta over run by capers, too salty and the pot roast reported as bland with an after taste. We left disappointed,
Recommendations FIRE the cook (I’m sure not a chef). Place the TVs in the bar area,
RE-TRAIN the waitstaff.
REDO the menu. I saw the burgers still listed on the menu, keep them….but expand and upgrade the quality and diversification to meet your beauty of your decor, which is pleasant and inviting, HAVE A SIGNATURE DISH /DESSERT. Lower your steak prices to compete. I D wish you remain and be successful.

chicken piccata

too salty, too many capers, terrible

daily special-pot roast

I give you one star hesitantly……it was truly horrible

Peppers Burgers and Steaks  Restaurant Reviews

Peppers Burgers and Steaks is located near the cities of Pharr.
People found this by searching for: Pepper's In The Mcallen Area, Peppers Steaks And Burgers, Mcallen, Tx, +Old Peppers Restaurant In Mcallen, Texas, Peppers Burgers Steaks, Pepper's Burgers & Steaks, Peppers Burgers And Steaks, and Peppers Bugers And Steaks.