Pepper's Burgers & Steaks

inmcallentx78504 photo

inmcallentx78504

Mcallen, TX
Pepper's Burgers & Steaks 1.0

Worst customer service ever!

My friends & I decided to eat at Pepper’s since we hadn’t tried it since it re-opened. We waited for 15 minutes to find out who our server was. The manager came over & took our drink & appetizer order & told us our waiter would be right over. After finishing one round of drinks & an appetizer our waiter never acknowledged we were even there. We waited 45 minutes total to have our waiter at least say hello & he failed to do so. We told the manager of our disappointment & he did not try to correct it. We had to hunt someone down for our check so we could pay & go eat somewhere else. For such an expensive restaurant you would expect better customer service. I’m highly disappointed and will definitely not be returning & have told my friends not to even try Pepper’s! I know the owner & this reflects poorly on his behalf considering he is an upstanding citizen.

Appetizer

Horrible & cold

Steak Hamburgers

Pepper's Burgers & Steaks  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Pepper's Burgers & Steaks is located near the cities of Pharr.
People found this by searching for: Owners Of Pepper's Restaurant In Mcallen.Tx, Peppers Mcallen, Peppers In Mcallen Texas, Review Of Pepper's Restaurant Mcallen, Tx, Peppers, Peppers Restaurant Mcallen Texas, and Peppers Restaurant Mcallen Tx.