Pepper's Burgers & Steaks

• 1 dish entered by diners at Pepper's Burgers & Steaks
  • 1 user wants to eat at Pepper's Burgers & Steaks

Reviews for Pepper's Burgers & Steaks

Pepper's Burgers & Steaks

Worst customer service ever!

My friends & I decided to eat at Pepper’s since we hadn’t tried it since it re-opened. We waited for 15 minutes to find out who our server was. The manager came over & took our drink & appetizer order & told us our waiter would be right over. After finishing one round of drinks & an appetizer our waiter never acknowledged we were even there. We waited 45 minutes total to have our waiter at least say hello & he failed to do so. We told the manager of our disappointment & he did not try to correct it. We had to hunt someone down for our check so we could pay & go eat somewhere else. For such an expensive restaurant you would expect better customer service. I’m highly disappointed and will definitely not be returning & have told my friends not to even try Pepper’s! I know the owner & this reflects poorly on his behalf considering he is an upstanding citizen.

Appetizer

Horrible & cold

Add/Show Comments (1)

Pepper's Burgers & Steaks is located near the cities of Pharr.
People found this by searching for: Peppers Mcallen, Peppers Restaurant Mcallen Tx, Peppers, Review Of Pepper's Restaurant Mcallen, Tx, Peppers In Mcallen Tx, Peppers In Mcallen Texas, Peppers Mcallen Menu, and Peppers Restaurant Mcallen Texas.

Link to Pepper's Burgers & Steaks