Perkos Cafe & Grill

559-781-2011

1025 W. Henderson ( )

Porterville, CA 93257

Description: Perkos Cafe & Grill is a American, Breakfast, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: American, Breakfast, Cafe, and Coffee
  • 111 dishes entered by diners at Perkos Cafe & Grill

Overall: 88%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Great service"

Reviews for Perkos Cafe & Grill

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by ekl
Perkos Cafe & Grill

Nasty!

I will never eat at this place ever again. They were unclean, the cups were dirty & they served me a moldy sandwhitch & they didn’t even care. I was still charged for everything that wasn’t even eatten. I wouldn’t give this place any stars but sence I have to that’s the only reason they got a 1!

Perko Club

The sandwhitch was moldy! I wouldn’t give this place or there food any stars but I have to so that’s the only reason why they got a 1 from me!

November 17, 2008

Great place

This is a great place for a cup of coffee and some breakfast. The service is quick and the the food is good. I will stop by here again when I am back in town.

People found this by searching for: Perkos Porterville Ca, Perkos Cafe Porterville, Perkos Porterville Owner, Perkos, Porterville Ca, Menu And Prices For Perko's In Porterville,Ca., Perkos Porterville, Perkos Cafe Porterville Ca, Perkos Porterville Menu, and Perkos Menu Porterville.

Featured in Porterville