Perry's Steakhouse & Grille-San Antonio

Cuisine: American, Steakhouse

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille-San Antonio is a American and Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

mickey216 photo

Birthday Dinner

The wait staff was very accommodating to our every growing group on a Sunday night. However, the food was not up to the standard I would expect of a restaurant of this grade. We all had the special of the night, The House Pork Chop. Now it was of incredible girth, but was extremely salty. One of our party returned it after just one bite due to that issue. He was offered a replacement, but by this time of night it was just too late. The bigger disappointment came when the bill arrived and he was not discounted the price in any way. Granted he did have dinner and dessert course. But I would have thought that a small amount of discount would have been appropriate.

ray_in_sa photo

San Antonio, TX

Greatly disappointed with a promising location

I attended a recent birthday celebration there and, was highly disappointed.
I had the pork shop special and simply could not eat it. More salt than I thought was even possible. I sent it back. The wait staff offered to get me something else but i refused – mostly because i was scared to try anything else.
I was very surprised that the Manager made no attempt to look into it; and worse of all I was charged the full price for a meal that was nasty.

Just about the only positive I can say is that the waiter was polite and ever cheerful, even as our party size grew from 8 to 15 and back down to 12 again.

Pork Chop

If this had any more salt, the oceans would be freshwater.

Wine_Gal photo

San Antonio, TX

a little pork with my salt

my 1st time dining at Perry’s. I had heard so much about their Pork Chop…went with a group of 12 for a friend’s birthday dinner….we all had the Sunday night Pork Chop special…I am hopeful they were just having an off night…our pork chops were unbelievably salty…one guy in our party even had to send his back…I had already filled up on the salad and bread, so I took most of my pork chop home…I cut off the outer part of the meat, and it was pretty good and less salty inside. Not sure I would go back – overall a big disappointment.

American Downtown OpenTable

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille-San Antonio  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/29/2013 - A diner from Mesquite, TX tried it.
People found this by searching for: Perry'S Steakhouse La Cantera Bar, Perry S Steakhouse San Antonio, Perrys La Cantera, Perrys Steakhouse San Antonio, Perry's Steakhouse, Perry's San Antonio, and Perry's Steakhouse San Antonio.