210-558-6161

15900 La Cantera Parkway Suite 22200 ( )

San Antonio, TX 78256

Description: Perry's Steakhouse & Grille-San Antonio is a American and Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Downtown, OpenTable, Reservations, Steakhouse, North San Antonio, and La Cantera
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Perry's Steakhouse & Grille-San Antonio

From OpenTable:

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille creates an experience that is casually elegant, while staying grounded to its roots as a meat market by serving only the choicest cuts of hand-selected, USDA-aged Prime beef, cut fresh daily. Perry's also offers a Social Hour with specially priced appetizers, wine and martinis, piano bar featuring live entertainment and an array of private dining rooms for every occasion.

From its modern interior with a towering wine wall to succulent signature dishes cooked to perfection, Perry's family has redefined dining with an experience that's truly Rare and Well Done.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Perry's Steakhouse & Grille-San Antonio

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille-San Antonio

Pass on Perry's. Go to Z Tejas Instead.

Our 2nd visit was just as bad as our 1st. We sat down at the bar, and although it was not extremely busy, it took the bartender over 5 minutes to even come over and say “he’d be right with us”. A few minutes later he asked what we were ordering and I asked if I could see a drink menu, which he didn’t bother to offer. After this, he was neither friendly, nor welcoming. Talk about feeling non-existent! We ordered the Escargot, which were way too salty. The entire experience was not pleasant, and being an upscale restaurant, one would expect a more pleasant experience, however it was not. Our first experience here was about as unpleasant as the second, not sure why we bothered to go back. The first time we went, it took the (same) bartender a whopping 15 minutes to ask us what our drink order would be. This is after I flagged down another person working behind the bar and informed them of how long we’d been waiting. I wrote the manager an email detailing our 2 terrible experiences, and after experiencing consistently bad service, I’m NOT surprised he hasn’t responded.

Escargot

Wayyy too salty

3.0

Birthday Dinner

The wait staff was very accommodating to our every growing group on a Sunday night. However, the food was not up to the standard I would expect of a restaurant of this grade. We all had the special of the night, The House Pork Chop. Now it was of incredible girth, but was extremely salty. One of our party returned it after just one bite due to that issue. He was offered a replacement, but by this time of night it was just too late. The bigger disappointment came when the bill arrived and he was not discounted the price in any way. Granted he did have dinner and dessert course. But I would have thought that a small amount of discount would have been appropriate.

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille-San Antonio

Greatly disappointed with a promising location

I attended a recent birthday celebration there and, was highly disappointed.
I had the pork shop special and simply could not eat it. More salt than I thought was even possible. I sent it back. The wait staff offered to get me something else but i refused – mostly because i was scared to try anything else.
I was very surprised that the Manager made no attempt to look into it; and worse of all I was charged the full price for a meal that was nasty.

Just about the only positive I can say is that the waiter was polite and ever cheerful, even as our party size grew from 8 to 15 and back down to 12 again.

Pork Chop

If this had any more salt, the oceans would be freshwater.

3.0

a little pork with my salt

my 1st time dining at Perry’s. I had heard so much about their Pork Chop…went with a group of 12 for a friend’s birthday dinner….we all had the Sunday night Pork Chop special…I am hopeful they were just having an off night…our pork chops were unbelievably salty…one guy in our party even had to send his back…I had already filled up on the salad and bread, so I took most of my pork chop home…I cut off the outer part of the meat, and it was pretty good and less salty inside. Not sure I would go back – overall a big disappointment.

September 20, 2012

Our 2nd visit was just as bad as our 1st. We sat down at the bar, and although it was not extremely busy, it took the bartender over 5 minutes to even come over and say "he'd be right with us". A few minutes later he asked what we were…

December 25, 2011

Glad to have you in SA!

Having lived in Houston, I was a previous fan of Perry's and was excited to see them open in San Antonio. And I have to say, they stayed on the mark in San Antonio! Went for Friday's Pork Chop Lunch and it was equisite and I always enjoy…

People found this by searching for: Perrys La Cantera, Perry S Steakhouse San Antonio, Perry's Steakhouse San Antonio, Perry's San Antonio, Perry's Steakhouse, Reserve A Table At Perry S Steakhouse La Cantera, Perrys Steakhouse, Perrys Steakhouse San Antonio, and Perry's Restaurant.

Featured in San Antonio