Call 255 Northern Blvd
Great Neck, NY 11021-4702

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Peter Luger Steak House is a Steakhouse, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid more than $50.

Pros
"Love the lobster"
Cons
"Usually the waiters are great, depends on which one you get"
Comments
"The Cesar salad dressing is not great, we make a better one at home"
RomanB photo

RomanB

Brooklyn, NY
Peter Luger Steak House 1.0

Worst service ever!

I wouldn’t give them a star! Worst service ever! They brought us the burned steak, the brought next to us customers cold steak. The manager’s name is Costa. He said that I would be happy if I would pay a half of price. I was in their restaurant 8 times and never get such bad service. Tomorrow I call health department. This Costa was laughing on us and refused to provide us with his last name and health department id who is in charge. McDonalds has better service! shame on you Costa, you ruined the restaurant and I’ll post 10 fedbacks daily before you get fired!

Steak for Two

Burned steak, next to us table got cold steak! Tomorrow I gonna call health department. I worry the kill someone bringing the cold steak!

Peter Luger Steak House 4.0

If you like steak, come here. The meat was good quality a...

If you like steak, come here. The meat was good quality and the jumbo shrimps were jumbo. It’s a very nice place. Make reservations and take cash or make yourself a peter luger credit card.

Peter Luger Steak House 1
February 14, 2013

Worst service ever! They brought us the burned steak, the brought next to us customers cold steak. The manager's name is Costa. He said that I would be happy if I would pay a half of price. I was in their restaurant 8 times and never get…
Peter Luger Steak House 1.0
November 20, 2010

UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE

We came from Texas to try this out due to its vaunted reputation. I disagree with those who feel it is overpriced, I believe we pay about the same at any fancy steakhouse in an urban area. Was the steak any better than a typical Texas…

Steakhouse Delivery American

Peter Luger Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love the lobster'
    Cons: 'Usually the waiters are great, depends on which one you get'
    Comments: 'The Cesar salad dressing is not great, we make a better one at home'
Peter Luger Steak House is located near the cities of Kensington, Great Neck Plaza, Kings Point, Thomaston, and Rio Rancho.
People found this by searching for: Peter Luger Great Neck Menu, Peter Luger Menu Great Neck Prices, Peter Lugers Great Neck Menu, Peter Luger Manhasset, Peter Luger Great Neck Menu Prices, Peter Lugers Great Neck, Peter Lugers Great Neck Menu Prices, Peter Luger Great Neck Dinner Menu, and Peter Luger Menu Great Neck.