Call 1441 S Nova Rd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Sandwiches

Overall
Comments
"best pizza I have ever eaten and I am 06 yrs old"
Pete's Pizza Co 1.0
July 18, 2010

Bad service

Hour and 38 minutes for cold pizza. Stay away!
Pete's Pizza Co 5.0
January 5, 2009

Great Pizza!

When my husband and I lived in the area we would have lunch at Pete's at least once a week, sometimes more. We LOVED the pizza! \r \r They have always been very courteous, and we never had any complaints with the food. Our only complaint…
Pete's Pizza Co 4.0
November 27, 2006

NY style in all authenticity

Though it is in a standard Floridian mini mall, once you walk into Pete's Pizza, you can always see Pete rolling and spinning pizza dough along with his counterparts. The TV is blaring and the decorations lead you to the conclusion that…

Pizza American Delivery

Pete's Pizza Co  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/23/2013 - A diner from Port Orange, FL tried it.
  • 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/13/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/14/2014 - A diner tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'best pizza I have ever eaten and I am 06 yrs old'
  • 01/14/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/20/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pete's Pizza Co is located near the cities of Holly Hill, South Daytona, Uninc Flagler County, Uninc Volusia County, and Daytona Beach Shores.
People found this by searching for: Pete's Pizza Daytona Beach Menu, Pete's Pizza Co Daytona Beach Fl, Pete's Pizza Daytona, Pete's Pizza Daytona Hours, Pete Pizza Daytona Menu, Pete's Pizza Daytona Beach, and Petes Pizza In Daytona Beach.