Call 6 Foster St
Peabody, MA 01960-5504

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Excellent food"
"Eggplant Parmesan with homemade pasta! Excellent . Our favorite italian north shore place."
"Great food, never disappoints. We now get takeout too, would rather get a fantastic meal than fried food or drive-thrus."
Cons
Petrillo's Italian Kitchen 5.0
February 23, 2009

You can count on a 5 star meal here everytime.

I am amazed every time I eat at Petrillo's. Every meal is just so delicious we talk about it for days.\r The decor is lovely, with lots of charm. The waitstaff are all friendly, and it is not a long wait for service. From the bread to…
Petrillo's Italian Kitchen 4.0
December 2, 2008

Petrillo's Italian Kitchen

This is a lovely restaurant that has a varied menu. The service is efficent and very friendly. The people I was with enjoyed various chicken dishes. I had a veggie pasta and was quite happy with it.
Petrillo's Italian Kitchen 4.0
December 2, 2008

Petriilo's Italian Kitchen

I attended a birthday celebration here and was very pleased withthis restaurant. I had chicken marsala which was delicious. The service was very attentive even though we were a large party.

Italian Delivery Good For Kids

Petrillo's Italian Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Petrillo's Italian Kitchen is located near the cities of Salem and Beverly.
People found this by searching for: Petrillo's Peabody Menu, Petrillos Peabody Ma, Petrillo's Peabody, Petrillo's Peabody Ma Menu, Petrillo's Peabody Ma, Petrillo's Italian Kitchen Peabody, Portillo Peabody Center, and Petrillo's Restaurant Peabody Ma.