Call 390 Hackensack Ave

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ
PF Chang's China Bistro 4.0

Expensive Asian food...

I came here for a staff party and enjoyed the meal we ordered. It’s a much bigger place than I thought it would be. We ordered a lot of spicy food and it was spicy for the most part. It is definitely very pricy. I don’t mind the food but I feel there is something off with all of it. I think it loses some authenticity with its slicked up decor and menu but it was a great place to have a party.

she photo

she

Saddle Brook, NJ
PF Chang's China Bistro 5.0

If only I could afford to go there more often...

Yum. This is not your usual Chinese food and is certainly worth the extra price.

The lettuce wraps are crispy and flavorful, and the spring rolls are simply delightful, paired with a plum dipping sauce. The entrees are all good – although sometimes unnecessary. I’d recommend going for a bunch of appetizers, drinks (a full, inventive menu) and one of the mini desserts!

Chinese Takeout Asian

PF Chang's China Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/27/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 06/18/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
PF Chang's China Bistro is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Pf Changs Edgewater, Pf Chang Hackensack Nj, Pf Chang Edgewater Nj, P.J.Chang New Jersey, Menu Pf Changs Hackensack Nj, Pf Chang Restaurant Locations, Pj Chang Menu Hackensack New Jersey, P.F. Chang's China Bistro N.J State, and Pf Chang China Bistro Menu.