Phil's BBQ

3750 Sports Arena Blvd
San Diego, CA 92110-5136

Neighborhoods: Midway District
Cuisine: BBQ, Ribs, Barbecue

Phil's BBQ is a BBQ, Ribs, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

irisblu1981 photo

irisblu1981

Covina, CA
Phil's BBQ 5.0

will frequent phil's

The reputation for how good this place is goes beyond San Diego, I think – I was actually taken here by out of town friends (from Boston) who had read great reviews about this place.

The food was great. They specialize in mesquite-style BBQ. I had the baby back ribs only, half portion (6-7 bones), and it filled me. The price is good – I think I paid under $10. Phil’s is one of those restaurants I admire (like In & Out) that does a rocking job on a couple staple dishes. Don’t get me wrong, the menu is big, but it’s all variations on the same theme – BBQ! This is a place I would frequent.

A note in terms of planning – the venue on Sports Arena Blvd is huge, but nevertheless expect it to be packed & to wait in line a while to order your food.

Baby back rib dinner

BBQ Ribs Barbecue

Phil's BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Phil's BBQ is located near the cities of Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: How Much Is Phils Bbq Catering, Phil's Place/San Diego, Fill Bbq In Sport Arena, Phil's Bbq ... Bbq 3750 Sports Arena Blvd., San Diego, Ca 92110, Bbq Restuarants Near The San Diego Sports Arena, How Ling Is The Wait At Phils Bbq, and Phil's Bbq Reviews.