Pho Hai Tuyet II

W Brown Deer Rd
Bayside, WI 53217

Cuisine: Pho, Vietnamese

Pho Hai Tuyet II is a Pho and Vietnamese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Cons
"Poor service. We ordered our food and waited for over an hour. We finally decided to just leave."
eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI
Pho Hai Tuyet II 3.0

Love the noodle bowls

I love this place. I do. Granted, the service can be terrible (not that they are mean or anything… just very inattentive) but in general, the food is excellent. Usually. Not sure what happened this time…

#71 Banh Mi

I picked up two sandwiches to go and when we sat down to eat them, they weren’t what we thought. There’s only one sandwich on the menu… banh mi. Well, mine was (of course) pork but it was so fatty that I couldn’t bite through it. I had to pull… and wait for the fat to snap. I scraped out all the pork (not pork… really just rubbery gobs of fat) and ate the rest.

The greater problem (but the better sandwich) was the second one. It wasn’t pork at all… it was beef.

Pho Hai Tuyet II 5.0
Pho Hai Tuyet II 5.0
Pho Vietnamese

Pho Hai Tuyet II  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/01/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.
  • 08/04/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Poor service. We ordered our food and waited for over an hour. We finally decided to just leave.'
  • 02/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pho Hai Tuyet II is located near the cities of Fox Point and Brown Deer.
People found this by searching for: Pho Hai Tuyet, Pho Hai Tuyet Menu, Pho Hai Tuyet Ii, Pho Hai Tuyet Ii Bayside, Pho Hai Tuyet Fox Point, Pho Hai Tuyet Ii Menu, and Pho Hai Tuyet Bayside.