414-446-8364

W Brown Deer Rd ( )

Bayside, WI 53217

Description: Pho Hai Tuyet II is a Pho and Vietnamese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pho and Vietnamese
  • 7 dishes entered by diners at Pho Hai Tuyet II
  • 1 user loves Pho Hai Tuyet II

Reviews for Pho Hai Tuyet II

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by eryngo

3.0

Love the noodle bowls

I love this place. I do. Granted, the service can be terrible (not that they are mean or anything… just very inattentive) but in general, the food is excellent. Usually. Not sure what happened this time…

#71 Banh Mi

I picked up two sandwiches to go and when we sat down to eat them, they weren’t what we thought. There’s only one sandwich on the menu… banh mi. Well, mine was (of course) pork but it was so fatty that I couldn’t bite through it. I had to pull… and wait for the fat to snap. I scraped out all the pork (not pork… really just rubbery gobs of fat) and ate the rest.

The greater problem (but the better sandwich) was the second one. It wasn’t pork at all… it was beef.

Pho Hai Tuyet II

Pho Hai Tuyet II is located near the cities of Fox Point, Brown Deer, River Hills, Glendale, and Whitefish Bay.
People found this by searching for: Pho Hai Tuyet Menu, Bayside Wisconsin Pho, Pho Hai Tuyet Ii Bayside, Pho Hai Tuyet Bayside, Pho Hai Tuyet Ii, Pho Hai Tuyet Ii Menu, Pho Hai Tuyet Fox Point, Pho Bayside, and Pho Hai Tuyet.

Link to Pho Hai Tuyet II

Pho Hai Tuyet II  Restaurant Reviews

Cons
  •  "Poor service. We ordered our food and waited for over an hour. We finally decided to just leave."