954-462-9222

1103 S Andrews Ave ( )

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315

View Hours
Description: Pie-zans Pizza is a Pizza, Pasta, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Delivery, Pizza, Pasta, Dinner, American, Online Ordering, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, and Subs
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Pie-zans Pizza
  • 1 user loves Pie-zans Pizza

Reviews for Pie-zans Pizza

4.0

Pie

I was looking for a good pizza and I got a great pizza, probably one of the best I have had in awhile ..it’ s worth a try…

Pizza

BEST PIZZA

These guys know how to make pizza. I ordered the house special, and what a treat I got. The mix of caramelized onions, roasted peppers, black olives, sausage, pepperoni, and there special meatballs, left a taste in my mouth that I crave. I try to eat here once a week. They have great service and all there food is homemade, which you don’t find often anymore. This is a must try place to eat.

Pizza

No words can explain how GOOD there thin crust pizza is from the crunchy bottom to the crust that is AWSOME a taste of garlic puts there pizza above all others that I have had in my 32 years in south Florida. A must to try

Pie-zans Pizza is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Roosevelt Gardens, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Pizano's Ft Lauderdale, Piezanos Pizza Fort Lauderdale, Top Pizza In Fort Lauderdale, Pizza 33315, Pie Zans, Piezanos Pizza Ft Lauderdale, Piezans, and Piezanns Fort Lauderdale.

Featured in Fort Lauderdale

Link to Pie-zans Pizza

Pie-zans Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Love it..."