954-462-9222

1103 S Andrews Ave ( )

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315

View Hours
Description: Pie-zans Pizza is a Pizza, Pasta, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Delivery, Pizza, Pasta, Dinner, American, Online Ordering, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, and Subs
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Pie-zans Pizza
  • 1 user loves Pie-zans Pizza

Reviews for Pie-zans Pizza

4.0

Pie

I was looking for a good pizza and I got a great pizza, probably one of the best I have had in awhile ..it’ s worth a try…

Pizza

BEST PIZZA

These guys know how to make pizza. I ordered the house special, and what a treat I got. The mix of caramelized onions, roasted peppers, black olives, sausage, pepperoni, and there special meatballs, left a taste in my mouth that I crave. I try to eat here once a week. They have great service and all there food is homemade, which you don’t find often anymore. This is a must try place to eat.

Pizza

No words can explain how GOOD there thin crust pizza is from the crunchy bottom to the crust that is AWSOME a taste of garlic puts there pizza above all others that I have had in my 32 years in south Florida. A must to try

Pie-zans Pizza is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Roosevelt Gardens, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Piezans, Pizza 33315, Pie Zans, Pizano's Ft Lauderdale, Piezanns Fort Lauderdale, Piezanos Pizza Fort Lauderdale, Top Pizza In Fort Lauderdale, and Piezanos Pizza Ft Lauderdale.

Featured in Fort Lauderdale

Link to Pie-zans Pizza

Pie-zans Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Love it..."