Pie-zans Pizza

1103 S Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315

Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, American

Pie-zans Pizza is a Pizza, Pasta, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Love it..."
pas1 photo

pas1

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pie-zans Pizza 4.0

Pie

I was looking for a good pizza and I got a great pizza, probably one of the best I have had in awhile ..it’ s worth a try…

Best Pizza Fort Lauderdale has to offer.  Many toppings available. - Pizza at Pie-zans Pizza

Pizza

Mikeymozza photo

Mikeymozza

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pie-zans Pizza 5.0

BEST PIZZA

These guys know how to make pizza. I ordered the house special, and what a treat I got. The mix of caramelized onions, roasted peppers, black olives, sausage, pepperoni, and there special meatballs, left a taste in my mouth that I crave. I try to eat here once a week. They have great service and all there food is homemade, which you don’t find often anymore. This is a must try place to eat.

Pizza

No words can explain how GOOD there thin crust pizza is from the crunchy bottom to the crust that is AWSOME a taste of garlic puts there pizza above all others that I have had in my 32 years in south Florida. A must to try

Delivery Pizza Pasta
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Pie-zans Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love it...'
  • 05/07/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pie-zans Pizza is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Roosevelt Gardens, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Pie Zans, Pizza 33315, Reviews For Piezans, Piezans Menu,Ft Laud, Piezans, Piezanns Fort Lauderdale, Piezanos Pizza Fort Lauderdale, and Top Pizza In Fort Lauderdale.