Call 71800 Hwy 111

Cuisine: American, Californian, Italian

Piero's Acqua Pazza 3.0
February 22, 2010

pazza time

the restaurant itself is amazing looking, and the food is good, but sometimes it can be a waste of time cause when it is busy, orders seem to be a little skewed.
Piero's Acqua Pazza 3.0
February 19, 2010

NOT cheap eats

I've never been, but my boyfriend has brought leftovers home. Loved them. Saw the prices on the menu and gasped at the price. When I'm on a site that says "cheap eats", I expect the restaurants listed to be affordable.
Piero's Acqua Pazza 1.0
November 29, 2008

Never again for us.

Our family of 4 went here the Friday after Thanksgiving for a non-turkey oriented dinner. My mother-in-law had been wanting to go here for a while since purchasing their vacation home in La Quinta. It was very busy (the whole shopping…

American Californian Reservations
Tips
  • Catering and space is available for family celebrations or corporate meetings up to 170 people.
  • Enjoy a variety of appetizers and select cocktails with upto 50 percent off everyday from 12pm to closing.

Piero's Acqua Pazza  Restaurant Reviews

Piero's Acqua Pazza is located near the cities of Palm Desert and Cathedral City.
People found this by searching for: Piero's Aqua Restaurant Rancho Mirage Menu, Pierro's Acqua Pazza, Piero's Acqua Pazza, Menu For Piero's In Palm Desert, Aqua Pierro, Pieros Aqua Plaza Reviews, and Piero's Acqua Pazza Menu.