Pig 'n Chick

7824 Hwy 107
Sherwood, AR 72120

Cuisine: Barbecue, American

Overall
Pros
"Great BBQ I never have had anything that was bad and I have been going there fork many years."
Comments
"My whole family loves to eat there!! We live in Sherwood. We take out of state company there for bar b q & for the catfish too & they just love it!!!"

Barbecue American Delivery

Pig 'n Chick  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/07/2013 - A diner from Hamilton, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/08/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'My whole family loves to eat there!! We live in Sherwood. We take out of state company there for bar b q & for the catfish too & they just love it!!!'
  • 10/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great BBQ I never have had anything that was bad and I have been going there fork many years.'
  • 01/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner tried it.
Pig 'n Chick is located near the cities of North Little Rock.
People found this by searching for: Pig And Chic Sherwood Arkansas, Pig And Chick Sherwood Ar, Pig N Chik Sherwood Ar, Pignchick, Pig N Chik Sherwood, Pig And Chick Sherwood, and Pig N Chick Sherwood Ar Menu.