Call 5018 Bakerstown Rd
Gibsonia, PA 15044-8963

Cuisine: Fine Dining, American, Continental

Pines Tavern & Restaurant is a Fine Dining, American, and Continental restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Ambiance"
condimentqueen photo

condimentqueen

Pittsburgh, PA
Pines Tavern & Restaurant 4.0

Great Eats

The Pines is a lovely ranch house restored to a restaurant with all the comforts of home. Adorned with a large bay window and a fireplace it is cozy and comfortable. The service is good and the food is even better. The menu is extensive with daily specials. Many of the offerings come from the Pines own garden. You can’t get any fresher than this. For the holidays it is a wonderland to visit. Although it was not decorated the evening I was there, I have been there and the holiday decorations will remind you of being at home.

Grilled Pennsylvania Venison Medallions and Apricot stuffed Quial

What a wonderful local fall entre this was. My venison was done to perfection. Two medallions grilled and topped with a shallot cabernet glaze melted in my mouth. Don’t be afraid of a gamey taste. You would think this was filet. The quail was so cute and small but stuffed with a spoonful of some of the best dressing I have ever eaten. It left my mouth craving for more. The entre was served with crispy fried parsnips which were just a garnish which I could have eaten a basket of these crisp little straws. The vegtable was a cinnamon spaetzle with cremini mushrooms and brussel sprouts. The spaetzle and shrooms were amazing but the sprouts were a bit under cooked and bitter for my taste. Overall, I just loved this meal and would order it again.

LOVETOEATPITT photo

LOVETOEATPITT

Pittsburgh, PA
Pines Tavern & Restaurant 4.0

One of my favorites

The Pines has one of the best patios around Pitt: it’s private, quaint and perfect for either friendly get-togethers or a romantic night out. Our service is always great, and the bar section next door to the restaurant was great for a night cap.

lamb

This dish was fantastic! Cooked perfect and the potatoes and veggies that came with it were awesome!

Pines Tavern & Restaurant 2.0
December 16, 2006

Has deteriorated and treats clients like cattle.

I had been a fan of the Pines Tavern. The food remains subperb. However, the service has deteriorated dramatically. I just returned from a holiday party I hosted for the staff of my small business. The others had not tried the Pines…

Fine Dining American Delivery

Pines Tavern & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Pines Tavern & Restaurant is located near the cities of Richland Twp, Bakerstown, Wildwood, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: The Pines Tavern Gibsonia Pa, Pines Tavern And Restaurant, Pines Tavern Gibsonia Pa, Pine Tavern Wexford, The Pines Tavern Gibsonia, The Pines Restaurant, Wexford, Pa, Pines Tavern Gibsonia, and Pines Tavern & Restaurant.