0 reviews of Pirates Inn, first by you?
Beautiful Waterfront views beyond compare. Located right on the Rancocas Creek right off of state highway 295. Exit 43 coming from south, exit 43b coming from north.
Live Music Every Thursday-Saturday 6-10
Great Outdoor Patio With Incredible Views Of The Rancocas Creek
Banquet Rooms Available For Parties From 20-150
Open 7 Days A Week
- 10/12/2013 - A diner from Glassboro, NJ tried it.
- 04/01/2014 - A diner tried it.
- 04/21/2014 - A diner from Plant City, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
- 06/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 09/25/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
- 11/08/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 01/11/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 05/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.