Pita Grill Cafe

658 W Hallandale Beach Blvd
Hallandale, FL 33009-5331

Neighborhoods: Hallandale Beach
Cuisine: European, Greek, Grill

Pita Grill Cafe is a European, Greek, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

talyr photo

talyr

Pembroke Pines, FL
Pita Grill Cafe 5.0

Deliciously Authentic

A new deliciously authentic Israeli restaurant that serves homemade Shawarma, Kebabs, Falafel, Hummus, Tehina, Tabouli…the works!

You will enjoy mouth-watering homestyle Israeli food.

My favorite features:
- The celebration of flavors in my mouth!
- Online menu available: http://www.mypitagrill.com/
- Free Wifi
- Glatt Kosher food – ORB Certified
- Friendly, smiling staff
- Baklava

Shish Kebab

I love that I get to customize the sandwich to my specifications by pointing out which salads to include in my pita. The pita bread itself was soft and fresh, the kebab was flavorful, and the salads were amazing!

watchout12345 photo

watchout12345

Miami, FL
Pita Grill Cafe 1.0

COMPLATE & DISRESPECTFULL

I am not a bad person, but i feel I had to go through this much extent, so the I can let the public know how my experience was with this restaurant.

I ordered food and took it to my table, as i was eating i did not feel comfortable. I pulled something out of my pita which looked to me like some type of animal, i squeezed it with my hand and BLOOD came out.

I quickly approached the young man that made the sandwich for me and told him what is this. I SHOCKED TO HERE THE ANSWER, it some times happens smiling. I asked for a new sandwich, his answer to me me was “why should i through it away, you ate almost half, plus we are closing”

I was pissed.

If you guys think I am the only one complaining you should see what the inspectors found in 2008

TRUST ME THIS IS ONE PLACE YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM.

FOOD

I was pissed.

TRUST ME THIS IS ONE PLACE YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM.

Vegetarian Options European Greek
Sun-Wed 10:00AM - 11:30PM
Fri 10:00AM - 05:00PM
pitagrillcafe photo
pitagrillcafe, the Owner, says:

Glatt Kosher under ORB Supervision

We offer Pita Sandwiches, falafel, shawarma, and soups!

Come in and try it out!

From CityGrid:

Pita Grill Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Pita Grill Cafe is located near the cities of Hallandale Beach, Adventura, Aventura, Pembroke Park, and Hollywood.
People found this by searching for: Hallandale Israel Restorante, Mypitagrill, Hallandale Floridaisraelirestauranti, Isreali Restaurant Hallandale, Israeli Food Hallandale, Pita Grill Cafe Florida Menu, Pita Grill Cafe, and Pita Plus Hollywood.