This restaurant is out of business.

954-455-2118

658 W Hallandale Beach Blvd ( )

Hallandale, FL 33009-5331

Neighborhoods: Hallandale Beach

View Hours
Description: Pita Grill Cafe (CLOSED) is a European, Greek, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.
Tags: Vegetarian Options, European, Greek, Grill, Cafe, Wifi, Stay away, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Good for groups
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Pita Grill Cafe (CLOSED)
  • 3 users love Pita Grill Cafe (CLOSED)

pitagrillcafe, the Owner, says:

Glatt Kosher under ORB Supervision

We offer Pita Sandwiches, falafel, shawarma, and soups!

Come in and try it out!

From CityGrid:

Reviews for Pita Grill Cafe (CLOSED)

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by talyr

Deliciously Authentic

A new deliciously authentic Israeli restaurant that serves homemade Shawarma, Kebabs, Falafel, Hummus, Tehina, Tabouli…the works!

You will enjoy mouth-watering homestyle Israeli food.

My favorite features:
- The celebration of flavors in my mouth!
- Online menu available: http://www.mypitagrill.com/
- Free Wifi
- Glatt Kosher food – ORB Certified
- Friendly, smiling staff
- Baklava

Shish Kebab

I love that I get to customize the sandwich to my specifications by pointing out which salads to include in my pita. The pita bread itself was soft and fresh, the kebab was flavorful, and the salads were amazing!

-2 1

COMPLATE & DISRESPECTFULL

I am not a bad person, but i feel I had to go through this much extent, so the I can let the public know how my experience was with this restaurant.

I ordered food and took it to my table, as i was eating i did not feel comfortable. I pulled something out of my pita which looked to me like some type of animal, i squeezed it with my hand and BLOOD came out.

I quickly approached the young man that made the sandwich for me and told him what is this. I SHOCKED TO HERE THE ANSWER, it some times happens smiling. I asked for a new sandwich, his answer to me me was “why should i through it away, you ate almost half, plus we are closing”

I was pissed.

If you guys think I am the only one complaining you should see what the inspectors found in 2008

TRUST ME THIS IS ONE PLACE YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM.

FOOD

I was pissed.

TRUST ME THIS IS ONE PLACE YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Pita Grill Cafe (CLOSED) is located near the cities of Hallandale Beach, Adventura, Aventura, Pembroke Park, and Hollywood.
People found this by searching for: Pita Grill Cafe Menu, Israeli Food Hallandale, Pita Grill Cafe Florida Menu, Pita Plus Hollywood, Pita Grill Cafe, Mypitagrill, Kosher Pita.Hallandale, Falafel In Hallandale, and Hallandale Floridaisraelirestauranti.

The Knife
Acquolina
III Forks
GAMAROFF'S BAR & GRILL
Fat Lou's

Link to Pita Grill Cafe (CLOSED)

Pita Grill Cafe (CLOSED)  Restaurant Reviews