Call 128 Rum River Dr N
Princeton, MN 55371-1617

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, Subs

Pizza Barn is a Pizza, Fast Food, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"Great pizza!!"
"The very best chicken. We usually get the family feast. Very pleased"
"Best pizza I've ever had. "
Cons
"Canned mushrooms!!! "
"Nothing"
Comments
"The pizza pocket is unlike any other. "
Pizza Barn 1.0

THE WORST DINNING EXPERIENCE

SAVE YOURSELF FROM SALMONELLA POISONING
THE WORST PIZZA
THE WORST WAIT STAFF
THE BUFFET IS A JOKE
I WILL NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A RESTAURANT EVER AGAIN!

BUFFET

I BUSED MY OWN TABLE FOR MY FAMILY AFTER WAITING 10 MINS FOR EYE CONTACT WITH THE STAFF. I WASHED MY OWN TABLE, WHILE THE WAIT PERSON SAID OH< HA HA I GUESS THATS MY JOB. 12 of the 15 tables in the place were dirty w/ dishes on them. There was 1/4 of an old pizza in the buffet line. 20 pieces of fried chicken burning away inthe buffet pan with several indistinguishable sides smoldering away as well. After 20 minutes a small 2 topping pizza arrived at the nasty looking buffet and was consumed by my hungry familyin 10 minutes. More?? What a joke.The bus cart was overfilling and spilling on the floor, and it did not move when i was there. Not a dish was washed, not a table was cleaned. I had to ask to have coffee made. I should have left right away. DO N OT EAT AT THIS CESSPOOL!

Pizza Barn 4.0
March 19, 2010

my pizza barn story

i have grown up with the pizza ban all my life. my mom used to work as a waitress and i would always go in with my friends for pizza. They have the best pizza around. the buffet has gotten better over the last year too. i absolutley love…
Pizza Barn 5.0
March 10, 2009

Great pizza

Best pizza around and it has been for years

Pizza Fast Food Subs

Pizza Barn  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Pizza Barn Princeton, Mn, Pizza Barn Princeton, Princeto.N Mn Pizza Barn, Pizza Barn In Princeton, Pizza Barn, Princeton, Princeton Pizza Barn, Pizza Barn Princeton Mn, and Pizza Barn Princeton Mn Menu.