Pizza Barn

763-389-4663

128 Rum River Dr N ( )

Princeton, MN 55371-1617

Description: Pizza Barn is a Pizza, Fast Food, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.
Tags: Pizza, Fast Food, and Subs
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Pizza Barn

Overall: 100%    Food: 90%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "The very best chicken. We usually get the family feast. Very pleased"
  • "Best pizza I've ever had. "
Cons
  • "Nothing"
Comments
  • "The pizza pocket is unlike any other. "

Reviews for Pizza Barn

Pizza Barn

THE WORST DINNING EXPERIENCE

SAVE YOURSELF FROM SALMONELLA POISONING
THE WORST PIZZA
THE WORST WAIT STAFF
THE BUFFET IS A JOKE
I WILL NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A RESTAURANT EVER AGAIN!

BUFFET

I BUSED MY OWN TABLE FOR MY FAMILY AFTER WAITING 10 MINS FOR EYE CONTACT WITH THE STAFF. I WASHED MY OWN TABLE, WHILE THE WAIT PERSON SAID OH< HA HA I GUESS THATS MY JOB. 12 of the 15 tables in the place were dirty w/ dishes on them. There was 1/4 of an old pizza in the buffet line. 20 pieces of fried chicken burning away inthe buffet pan with several indistinguishable sides smoldering away as well. After 20 minutes a small 2 topping pizza arrived at the nasty looking buffet and was consumed by my hungry familyin 10 minutes. More?? What a joke.The bus cart was overfilling and spilling on the floor, and it did not move when i was there. Not a dish was washed, not a table was cleaned. I had to ask to have coffee made. I should have left right away. DO N OT EAT AT THIS CESSPOOL!

March 19, 2010

my pizza barn story

i have grown up with the pizza ban all my life. my mom used to work as a waitress and i would always go in with my friends for pizza. They have the best pizza around. the buffet has gotten better over the last year too. i absolutley loveā€¦

March 10, 2009

Great pizza

Best pizza around and it has been for years

People found this by searching for: Princeton Pizza Barn, Pizza Barn Princeton Mn Menu, Pizza Barn Princeton Mn, Pizza Barn, Princeton, Pizza Barn Menu, Pizza Barn, Pizza Barn In Princeton, and Pizza Barn Princeton.

Shooters Sports Bar