Pizza Gallery & Grill

Neighborhoods: Avenue Viera
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pizza Gallery & Grill is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

tl_palm photo

tl_palm

Melbourne, FL

My To-Go order

The pesto chicken was THE best chicken I’ve ever had! I eat out every day (for years) and now I have a new found love. Although I’m not a big fan of chicken nor pesto, I decided to try it since the word is that the pizza gallery has good food. This was amazing – the pesto ricotta….. the balsamic reduction on the top…..it all just blended wonderfully. Wish I knew how much fat/calories are in it. So glad I tried something that I was unsure about. A little pricey but worth it, and this is enough chicken for two if you have something to go along with it. A salad might be a good addition. KUDOS TO THE PIZZA GALLERY IN VIERA!

Pesto Chicken

I had the chicken pesto and will recommend it to everyone, any chance I get!!!

American Lunch Breakfast

Pizza Gallery & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/09/2013 - A diner from Vero Beach, FL tried it and didn't like it.
  • 06/19/2013 - A diner from Sanford, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
Pizza Gallery & Grill is located near the cities of Indialantic, West Melbourne, and Melbourne Beach.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Gallery Calories, Pizza Gallery Nutrition, Pizza Gallery Avenue Viera Menu, Pizza Gallery And Grill, Pizza Gallery And Grill Menu, Pizza Gallery Nutritional Information, and Pizza Gallery Nutrition Facts.