Pizza Gallery & Grill

2250 Town Center Ave
Melbourne, FL 32940

Neighborhoods: Avenue Viera
Cuisine: American, Pizza, Italian

Pizza Gallery & Grill is a American, Pizza, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

tl_palm photo

tl_palm

Melbourne, FL
Pizza Gallery & Grill 5.0

My To-Go order

The pesto chicken was THE best chicken I’ve ever had! I eat out every day (for years) and now I have a new found love. Although I’m not a big fan of chicken nor pesto, I decided to try it since the word is that the pizza gallery has good food. This was amazing – the pesto ricotta….. the balsamic reduction on the top…..it all just blended wonderfully. Wish I knew how much fat/calories are in it. So glad I tried something that I was unsure about. A little pricey but worth it, and this is enough chicken for two if you have something to go along with it. A salad might be a good addition. KUDOS TO THE PIZZA GALLERY IN VIERA!

Pesto Chicken

I had the chicken pesto and will recommend it to everyone, any chance I get!!!

American Delivery Pizza

Pizza Gallery & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/09/2013 - A diner from Vero Beach, FL tried it and didn't like it.
  • 06/19/2013 - A diner from Sanford, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
Pizza Gallery & Grill is located near the cities of Indialantic, West Melbourne, and Melbourne Beach.
People found this by searching for: Nutrition Information Pizza Gallery And Grill, Pizza Gallery Avenue Viera Menu, Calories Pizza Gallery Erte Personal Pizza, Pizza Gallery Nutritional Information, Pizza Gallery And Grill Menu, Pizza Gallery Nutrition Facts, Pizza Gallery And Grill Nutrition, Pizza Gallery Calories, and Pizza Gallery Nutrition.