Pizza Gallery & Grill

321-633-0397

2250 Town Center Ave ( )

Melbourne, FL 32940

Neighborhoods: Avenue Viera

Description: Pizza Gallery & Grill is a American, Pizza, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: American, Delivery, Pizza, Italian, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Pizza Gallery & Grill

Reviews for Pizza Gallery & Grill

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by tl_palm
Pizza Gallery & Grill

My To-Go order

The pesto chicken was THE best chicken I’ve ever had! I eat out every day (for years) and now I have a new found love. Although I’m not a big fan of chicken nor pesto, I decided to try it since the word is that the pizza gallery has good food. This was amazing – the pesto ricotta….. the balsamic reduction on the top…..it all just blended wonderfully. Wish I knew how much fat/calories are in it. So glad I tried something that I was unsure about. A little pricey but worth it, and this is enough chicken for two if you have something to go along with it. A salad might be a good addition. KUDOS TO THE PIZZA GALLERY IN VIERA!

Pesto Chicken

I had the chicken pesto and will recommend it to everyone, any chance I get!!!

May 18, 2009

Terrible

This place has lost what it once had. I heard there is a new owner. I had not been there in about six months. They have raised the prices, made the portions smaller. The service is slow and the food comes out cold and looks old.

November 8, 2005

The most interesting menu

This was always a good family restaurant. Since they moved though, they've just gotten better, and now have more room to accommodate their HUGE customer base. They have the best basic food, and a wide selection of odd foods. They haveā€¦

Pizza Gallery & Grill is located near the cities of Indialantic, West Melbourne, and Melbourne Beach.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Gallery, Pizza Gallery And Grill Menu, Pizza Gallery Nutritional Information, Pizza Gallery Restaurant Calories, Pizza Gallery Nutrition Facts, Pizza Gallery Calories, Pizza Gallery Nutrition, and Pizza Gallery Avenue Viera Menu.

Ckcxjqmn6