Pizza Hut

406-259-8424

1419 Main St ( )

Billings, MT 59105

Neighborhoods: Heights

Description: Pizza Hut is a Pizza and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.
Tags: Pizza, Family Style, Kid Friendly, Delivery, American, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Online Ordering
  • 846 dishes entered by diners at Pizza Hut
Tips:
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Fast , super friendly and really well located off the street with tons of parking and not too many kids to drive you nuts ! And the food is really warm when served "

Reviews for Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut

This location is giving Pizza Hut a bad name.

I normally don’t write reviews, but the last two times my husband and I ordered carryout from this location we got the worst service. Earlier tonight at 6:45 pm we ordered online , the order confirmation said it would be ready to pickup at 6:59 pm. We arrived at 7:05 pm. My husband went in to to pick it up. He waited for almost 10 min before any of the staff even acknowledged him. Finally a worker from the back waited on him and when he got the pizza it was the wrong one . They told him they would fix but it would be another 10 -15 min. My husband went back in at 7:34 pm It was another 10 min before someone helped him. Again he was told that it wasn’t ready but was coming right out. He waited another 5 min asked , and was told it was coming out now . Another 10 min after that, now 8:00 pm, we finally got our pizza. The same thing happened on Super Bowl Sunday, which I could excuse , because it’s so busy, but we ended up missing a bunch of the game, so that sucked. However, they weren’t busy tonight and my husband said that people dining inside were really unhappy as well. After all that the pizza was disappointingly sub-par.Needless to say we won’t go to this location again!

1 Large Pizza

Looked like a third grader made it, was almost all crust and little topping area.