Pizza Hut

Neighborhoods: Heights
Cuisine: Pizza, American

Pizza Hut is a Pizza and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

"Fast , super friendly and really well located off the street with tons of parking and not too many kids to drive you nuts ! And the food is really warm when served "
SomeLikeItHot2 photo

Billings, MT

This location is giving Pizza Hut a bad name.

I normally don’t write reviews, but the last two times my husband and I ordered carryout from this location we got the worst service. Earlier tonight at 6:45 pm we ordered online , the order confirmation said it would be ready to pickup at 6:59 pm. We arrived at 7:05 pm. My husband went in to to pick it up. He waited for almost 10 min before any of the staff even acknowledged him. Finally a worker from the back waited on him and when he got the pizza it was the wrong one . They told him they would fix but it would be another 10 -15 min. My husband went back in at 7:34 pm It was another 10 min before someone helped him. Again he was told that it wasn’t ready but was coming right out. He waited another 5 min asked , and was told it was coming out now . Another 10 min after that, now 8:00 pm, we finally got our pizza. The same thing happened on Super Bowl Sunday, which I could excuse , because it’s so busy, but we ended up missing a bunch of the game, so that sucked. However, they weren’t busy tonight and my husband said that people dining inside were really unhappy as well. After all that the pizza was disappointingly sub-par.Needless to say we won’t go to this location again!

You can clearly see the pizza was half cooked and you can see the wristband from the ER. - 1 Large Pizza at Pizza Hut

1 Large Pizza

Looked like a third grader made it, was almost all crust and little topping area.

Pizza Family Style Kid Friendly

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/16/2013 - A diner from Aurora, CO tried it.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Oakley, CA tried it.
  • 12/20/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/11/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/14/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/04/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/09/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/13/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/08/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/30/2015 - A diner from Knightdale, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/02/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Heights Billings Mt, Pizza Hut Billings Mt Heights, Pizza Hut Billings, Mt, Pizza Hut Billings Heights, Pizza Hut Billings Mt 59105, Pizza Hut Menu, and Pizza Hut Billings Mt.