Call 1212 SW Wilshire Blvd
Burleson, TX 76028-5772

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, American

Overall
Pros
"The food is good. "
Cons
"It took 2 HOURS to get our pizza. I had 4 children with me and all I ordered was 4 personal pan pizzas. Nobody came to refill our drinks that had been emempty for 45 minutes. We had to find someone and ask them for refills. I will never go back. "
Comments
"Go somewhere else"
nattyb0305 photo

nattyb0305

Burleson, TX
Pizza Hut 1.0

Beware of Kendall!

Placed an order for delivery and was told to expect my order in 45 minutes. Order arrived an hour and 15 minutes later. The delivery driver, I believe her name was Kendall, was incredibly rude, SMELLED HEAVILY OF MARIJUANA, and when we inquired into why the order took so long, she hastily blew off our question and gave us the receipt to sign. After seeing we left her a minimal tip, she mumbled something under her breath and stormed off. I’ve never had any issues with the particular Pizza Hut location. Their food and prices are decent, but if you’re looking to eat there, don’t order delivery, and if you do, beware of Kendall!

Pizza Hut 4.0
November 10, 2008

Pizza Hut

This restaurant is clean and the staff is very friendly. I had to wait no more than 5 minutes for my order. The food was delicious and you ought to try the chocolate dippers.

Pizza Fast Food Family Style
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/19/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 10/22/2013 - A diner from Arlington, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 11/11/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 12/28/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/22/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Crowley.
People found this by searching for: Burleson Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Burleson Texas, Pizzahut Burleson, Pizza Hut In Burleson, Pizza Hut Burleson, Pizza Hut Burleson Tx, and Pizza Hut Burleson Number.