817-295-1261

1212 SW Wilshire Blvd ( )

Burleson, TX 76028-5772

Tags: Pizza, Fast Food, Family Style, Kid Friendly, Delivery, American, Takeout, and Online Ordering
  • 691 dishes entered by diners at Pizza Hut
Tips:
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Overall: 50%
Pros

• "The food is good. "
Cons
  • "It took 2 HOURS to get our pizza. I had 4 children with me and all I ordered was 4 personal pan pizzas. Nobody came to refill our drinks that had been emempty for 45 minutes. We had to find someone and ask them for refills. I will never go back. "
Comments
  • "Go somewhere else"

Reviews for Pizza Hut

Beware of Kendall!

Placed an order for delivery and was told to expect my order in 45 minutes. Order arrived an hour and 15 minutes later. The delivery driver, I believe her name was Kendall, was incredibly rude, SMELLED HEAVILY OF MARIJUANA, and when we inquired into why the order took so long, she hastily blew off our question and gave us the receipt to sign. After seeing we left her a minimal tip, she mumbled something under her breath and stormed off. I’ve never had any issues with the particular Pizza Hut location. Their food and prices are decent, but if you’re looking to eat there, don’t order delivery, and if you do, beware of Kendall!

November 10, 2008

Pizza Hut

This restaurant is clean and the staff is very friendly. I had to wait no more than 5 minutes for my order. The food was delicious and you ought to try the chocolate dippers.

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Crowley.
People found this by searching for: Burleson Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Burleson Texas, Pizza Inn Burleson, Pizza Hut In Burleson, Pizza Hut Burleson Tx, Pizza Hut Burleson, Pizza Hut Menu Burleson, Tx, Pizza Hut Locations Burleson Tx, and Pizza Hut Burleson Number.

Olive Garden