Call 1572 Hwy 56

Cuisine: Pizza, Fast Food, American

Pros
Pizza Hut 1.0
May 20, 2008

Don't eat here it's horrible

Cold pizza, extremly slow service. I gave this place a few chances. Never agin will I eat there. Any person with a ounce of sense and initiative could take over mgmnt and be a hero because I can't say anything good about it.
Pizza Hut 1.0
April 24, 2008

I would not recommend going to the Pizza Hut in Creedmoor, NC. My family and I went last night and will not return again. The service was very poor.

The waitress was very slow to come to take our order. Once she brought us our drinks I ask for a salad plate which she never brought. I had to go to the counter and ask for it again. She said oh I forgot. The telephone was on the high…
Pizza Hut 1
August 22, 2006

This national chain is a household name, thanks to its deep-dish and stuffed-crust pies.

In Short
Kid-friendly eat-in restaurants and small takeout shops alike sport interiors done in the signature red and white with a touch of yellow. Orders are placed at the counter--whether customers choose to stay or go--and pies…

Pizza Fast Food Family Style
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/25/2013 - A diner from Mc Intosh, AL tried it and liked it.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None'
People found this by searching for: Pizza Mia Creedmoor Menu, Pizza Hut In Butner, Butner Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Butner Nc, Menu For Pizzamia In Butner Nc, Pizza Hut In Buter Nc, Pizza Hut In Butner Nc, Pizza Hut Locations 27509, and Pizza Hut Butner.