Call 111 State Park Rd
Greenville, SC 29609

Cuisine: Pizza, American

Overall
Pros
"After asking could I add to my order and being told No. I asked for a refund and the manager hang up on me. I had to actually go to the store to make sure I got my refund receipt. "
Cons
"Amanda R. was very rude!"
Comments
"Be careful, They might spit in your food. "

Pizza Family Style Kid Friendly
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/10/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 09/16/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/13/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/11/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 02/19/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/25/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'After asking could I add to my order and being told No. I asked for a refund and the manager hang up on me. I had to actually go to the store to make sure I got my refund receipt. '
    Cons: 'Amanda R. was very rude!'
    Comments: 'Be careful, They might spit in your food. '
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.
Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut At Cherrydale, Cherrydale Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Coupons Cherrydale, Pizza Hut Greenville Sc Cherrydale, Pizza Hut Cherrydale, Pizza Hut In Cherrydale Greenville Sc, Pizza Hut In Cherrydale, and Pizza Hut Cherrydale Phone.