Call 3311 82nd St
Lubbock, TX 79423
Neighborhoods: University Pines

Cuisine: Pizza, American

Pros
"The most rude service I have ever received. Waited forever for food and even called it in 30 minutes before. I will never go back! The ladies there were so rude. Thumbs down for this Pizza Hut! I will never come back!"

Pizza Family Style Kid Friendly
Tips
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/25/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/18/2013 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The most rude service I have ever received. Waited forever for food and even called it in 30 minutes before. I will never go back! The ladies there were so rude. Thumbs down for this Pizza Hut! I will never come back!'
  • 01/30/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Lubbock 82nd, Pizza Hut Buffet Lubbock, Pizza Hut Buffet, Pizza Huy Buffet Lubbock Tx, Pizza Hut University And 82nd, Pizza Hut Lubbock Tx Menu, Pizza Buffet Lubbock Tx, Pizza Hut Buffet In Lubbock, and Pizza Hut Buffet Lubbock Tx.