765-778-7555

7099 S State Route 67 ( )

Pendleton, IN 46064-9079

Description: Pizza Hut is a Pizza, American, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.
Tags: Pizza, Family Style, Kid Friendly, Delivery, Hire, American, Italian, Takeout, and Online Ordering
  • 691 dishes entered by diners at Pizza Hut
Tips:
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Overall: 62%    Food: 62%    Service: 57%    Ambiance: 66%
Pros

• "I ordered a delivery and was told 45 minutes.. 90 minutes later my 2 orders of 8 wings and a single breadstick order arrived (25$ btw) burned and cold.. Yeah I'd say don't let teenagers run the show.. I've ordered a lot but never again! I&#39"

Reviews for Pizza Hut

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by weezer

2.0

More Help!!

Every time I go inside to dine..there is one worker! There are tables left dirty…people waiting for refills..to cash out..orders to be taken…and one young lady moving as fast as she can. There are plenty of people in need of work. Hire some help to service your customers!!!!!

Veggie Lover's Pizza

Needed a little more cheese to hold the large veggies but loved it. One you definately need a fork to eat with!!

poor customer service-ALWAYS!

On numerous occasions, I have tried to call an order in and no one answers the phone. I drive to the location and it is open! I hear the phone ringing off the wall while employees are chatting to each other. Today I stopped at lunch(12:55) to purchase the buffet. After waiting 10 minutes at the registar, the girl told me “sorry-buffet closed at 1pm”.

Add/Show Comments (1)

People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut Pendleton Or, Pizza Hut In Pendleton Indiana, Pizza Hut, Pendleton, In, Pendleton Indiana Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Pendleton, Pizza Hut Pendleton Indiana, Pizza Hut In Pendleton, Pendleton Pizza Hut, and Pizza Hut Pendleton In.

Link to Pizza Hut