Pizza Hut

812-523-3332

1411 E Tipton St ( )

Seymour, IN 47274

Tags: Pizza, Family Style, Kid Friendly, Delivery, American, Italian, Takeout, and Online Ordering
  • 691 dishes entered by diners at Pizza Hut
Tips:
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Overall: 66%    Food: 50%    Service: 66%    Ambiance: 50%
Pros

• "Food was great! I had a waitress named Rebecca she was so friendly and took care of my needs and always kept my drink refilled. Looking forward to returning again just for her service."
  • "My pazones were horrible!! Barely any filling. VERY VERY VERY UNSATISFIED!!! WILL NEVER ORDER HERE AGAIN"
  • "Nice waitress"
  • "The staff r terrible"
Cons
  • "It was a little bit messy but it was just a after a rush so she was cleaning up. "
  • "Slow service. Very stingy with filling."
  • "Food was terrible. Waffle fries were hard as a rock, bread was crumbly and hard on our subs. Very disappointed"
  • "Pizza came half way thru with pizza b for we got bread sticks. 20 min for server first appeared. Not first time either.we love pizza hut pizza. The management terrible we go here every wk"
Comments
  • "I just want to slap whoever made my empty pazone....with the empty pazone!!!!"
  • "Need new management"

Reviews for Pizza Hut

People found this by searching for: Seymour In Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut In Seymour In, Pizza Hut Seymour, In, Pizza Hut Seymour Indiana, Pizza Hut In Seymour, Pizza Hut Seymour, Pizza Hut Seymour In, and Seymour Indiana Pizza Hut Menu.

Country Pride