Pizza Hut

1411 E Tipton St
Seymour, IN 47274

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Italian

Overall
Pros
"at this location there aren't any"
"Food was great! I had a waitress named Rebecca she was so friendly and took care of my needs and always kept my drink refilled. Looking forward to returning again just for her service."
"My pazones were horrible!! Barely any filling. VERY VERY VERY UNSATISFIED!!! WILL NEVER ORDER HERE AGAIN"
"Nice waitress"
"The staff r terrible"
Cons
"Ordered pizza for delivery 2 hours later pizza still had not arrived ended up canceling the order this has happened more than once "
"It was a little bit messy but it was just a after a rush so she was cleaning up. "
"Slow service. Very stingy with filling."
"Food was terrible. Waffle fries were hard as a rock, bread was crumbly and hard on our subs. Very disappointed"
"Pizza came half way thru with pizza b for we got bread sticks. 20 min for server first appeared. Not first time either.we love pizza hut pizza. The management terrible we go here every wk"
Comments
"Go to another place "
"I just want to slap whoever made my empty pazone....with the empty pazone!!!!"
"Need new management"

Pizza Family Style Kid Friendly

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/20/2013 - A diner from Rushville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/15/2013 - A diner from Greenwood, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The staff r terrible'
    Cons: 'Pizza came half way thru with pizza b for we got bread sticks. 20 min for server first appeared. Not first time either.we love pizza hut pizza. The management terrible we go here every wk'
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nice waitress'
    Cons: 'Food was terrible. Waffle fries were hard as a rock, bread was crumbly and hard on our subs. Very disappointed'
    Comments: 'Need new management'
  • 09/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My pazones were horrible!! Barely any filling. VERY VERY VERY UNSATISFIED!!! WILL NEVER ORDER HERE AGAIN'
    Cons: 'Slow service. Very stingy with filling.'
    Comments: 'I just want to slap whoever made my empty pazone....with the empty pazone!!!!'
  • 10/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was great! I had a waitress named Rebecca she was so friendly and took care of my needs and always kept my drink refilled. Looking forward to returning again just for her service.'
    Cons: 'It was a little bit messy but it was just a after a rush so she was cleaning up. '
  • 11/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/20/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'at this location there aren't any'
    Cons: 'Ordered pizza for delivery 2 hours later pizza still had not arrived ended up canceling the order this has happened more than once '
    Comments: 'Go to another place '
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Seymour Indiana Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut In Seymour In, Pizza Hut Seymour, Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Seymour, In, Seymour Indiana Pizza Hut Menu Prices, Pizza Hut In Seymour, Pizza Hut Seymour In, and Pizza Hut Seymour Indiana.