Call 1800 Post Rd
Warwick, RI 02886-1550

Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Wings

Pizza King Airport Plaza is a Pizza, Pasta, and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
usaflees photo

usaflees

Warwick, RI
Pizza King Airport Plaza 5.0

unbelievable

the best pizza i have ever eaten in my life, the crust and dough is like no other!!! look at their new site! http://www.pizzakingri.com

Pizza

best i have ever had

Pizza King Airport Plaza 2.0
June 6, 2010

Combined delivery orders without checking

We work in a large office building in different areas and we had separately called in orders for pizza from another department. We have specific times we can eat. We called ahead to order our pizza in advance so there would be plenty of…
Pizza King Airport Plaza 4.0
January 11, 2009

airport pizza king

I have had pizza, spinach pies,steak sandwiches,buffalo bites and numerous other food items here. I can't remember one time that I have gotten anything here that I have not really enjoyed.\r At lunch time when I have only a limited…

Pizza Delivery Pasta
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM (Pizza King Airport Plaza Warick, RI Hours OF Operation Weekends)
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM (Pizza King Airport Plaza Warwick, RI Hours Of Operation)

Pizza King Airport Plaza  Restaurant Reviews

Pizza King Airport Plaza is located near the cities of East Greenwich.
People found this by searching for: Pizza King Warwick Ri, King Pizza Warwick Ri, Pizza King Warwick Ri Menu, Pizza King Menu Warwick Ri, Pizza King Ri Menu, Pizza King Warwick, Pizza King In Warwick Ri, and Pizza King Ri.