Call 1005 N Lincoln St
Greensburg, IN 47240-1248

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pizza King is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lndygirl photo

lndygirl

Versailles, IN
Pizza King 1.0

Never Again!

My husband and I moved to Versailles and kept passing by this Pizza King in Greensburg. Looked good. Ordered one. Picked it up and took it home. No cheese. No sauce. Called manager at store next day. I wanted to know if we had to order our pizza with sauce and cheese. He said cheese was on the bottom. WHAT?! All of our toppings were falling off because…THERE WAS NO CHEESE ON TOP TO HOLD THEM ON. He told me if we like sauce we should order with xtra sauce next time. WHAT?! The toppings were good but we like cheese and sauce too on our pizza. Manager said they were like the Jack’s Pizza in that area. Don’t flatter yourself. You guys aren’t even close. By the way, we paid 27.77 for a 16" with 3 toppings, no cheese and no sauce (or very, very little). I really hate wasting money. NEVER AGAIN!

King One Topping Pizza (16 inch)

Don’t be so stingy with the sauce and put the cheese on top where it belongs. It looked like you guys put a smattering of cheese and sauce around the very edge of the pizza so it looks like you put it on the bottom. You are ripping your customers off and you know it. You should be reported to the Better Business Bureau. I do not believe you are putting what you are supposed to be putting on your pizzas. Shame on you. Your customers need to wake up and check the ACTUAL ingredients on their pizza.

sherr photo

sherr

Scottsville, KY
Pizza King 5.0

Pizza and Burritos

My family comes from everywhere and from out of State to this restaurant for the BEST Burritos and Pizza…We meet to see each other there because it is a favorite with the whole family..Coming in from BowlingGreen,KY,Edinburg,Shelbyville,Greenfield,Carmel,Madison and Greenwood this Sun. We Love it and the people that work there…5 stars

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Pizza King  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Pizza King In Greensburg Indiana, Pizza King Greensburg, Pizza King Greensburg Menu, Pizzaking Greensburgindiana, Pizza King Greensburg Indiana, Pizza King Greensburg Indian, Pizza King Greensburg In, Pizza King Menu Greensburg Indiana, and Pizza King Greensburg Indiana Menu.