812-663-7677

1005 N Lincoln St ( )

Greensburg, IN 47240-1248

Description: Pizza King is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Breakfast, Mexican, Italian, European, Good for groups, and Takeout
  • 176 dishes entered by diners at Pizza King

Reviews for Pizza King

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by sherr

Never Again!

My husband and I moved to Versailles and kept passing by this Pizza King in Greensburg. Looked good. Ordered one. Picked it up and took it home. No cheese. No sauce. Called manager at store next day. I wanted to know if we had to order our pizza with sauce and cheese. He said cheese was on the bottom. WHAT?! All of our toppings were falling off because…THERE WAS NO CHEESE ON TOP TO HOLD THEM ON. He told me if we like sauce we should order with xtra sauce next time. WHAT?! The toppings were good but we like cheese and sauce too on our pizza. Manager said they were like the Jack’s Pizza in that area. Don’t flatter yourself. You guys aren’t even close. By the way, we paid 27.77 for a 16" with 3 toppings, no cheese and no sauce (or very, very little). I really hate wasting money. NEVER AGAIN!

King One Topping Pizza (16 inch)

Don’t be so stingy with the sauce and put the cheese on top where it belongs. It looked like you guys put a smattering of cheese and sauce around the very edge of the pizza so it looks like you put it on the bottom. You are ripping your customers off and you know it. You should be reported to the Better Business Bureau. I do not believe you are putting what you are supposed to be putting on your pizzas. Shame on you. Your customers need to wake up and check the ACTUAL ingredients on their pizza.