Pizza Nook

1.0 rating over 1 review
2639 State Rt 9
Ballston Spa, NY 12020

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Grill

Pizza Nook is a Pizza, Subs, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly group of people and the bread is baked fresh! Love their pizza!"
"This place scammed us. They run the credit card and say machine is broken and u need to pay cash...you end up paying twice. It's happenrd a couple of times now"
Cons
"This place is disgusting. A couple of the wings smelled like poop, and yes I mean poo. I am praying to GOD that this was not the case since it was my 5 year old little girl who was it eating it and brought it to my attention. Just sick!!"
ostomy828 photo

ostomy828

Saratoga Springs, NY
Pizza Nook 1.0

Pizza Nook

I ordered Lasagna and it was disgusting! The pasta was overcooked or burned. There was very little meat in the lasagna and it was swimming in sauce. It was not the first time I have ordered from this restaurant and I was appalled at the poor preparation.

Lasagna

Pizza Subs Grill

Pizza Nook  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/09/2013 - A diner from Rochester, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.
  • 10/28/2013 - A diner from Tempe, AZ tried it.
  • 09/20/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This place scammed us. They run the credit card and say machine is broken and u need to pay cash...you end up paying twice. It's happenrd a couple of times now'
    Cons: 'This place is disgusting. A couple of the wings smelled like poop, and yes I mean poo. I am praying to GOD that this was not the case since it was my 5 year old little girl who was it eating it and brought it to my attention. Just sick!!'
  • 03/21/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/16/2015 - A diner from Ballston Spa, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly group of people and the bread is baked fresh! Love their pizza!'
Pizza Nook is located near the cities of Malta.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Nook Malta Ny Menu, Marios Pizza Malta, Ny, Pizza Nook Milton Ny, The Pizza Nook Milton Ny, Pizza Nook Malta Ny, Pizza Nook, Pizza Nook Malta Menu, and Pizza Nook Menu.