Pizza & Pasta

600 William Street
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Pasta

Pizza & Pasta is a Pizza, Italian, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Sjeff316 photo

Sjeff316

Edison, NJ
Pizza & Pasta 5.0

I been eating at this restaurant for years. The...

I been eating at this restaurant for years. The food is awesome , the rigatoni pizza and pasta is amazing. The pizza is the way pizza is supposed to be. My parents love this place when they come to visit. Good stuff. Very friendly owner. Check it out.

Chicken Francese

Is amazing

nicky123 photo

nicky123

Piscataway, NJ

Steve

Is one of the best Italian restaurants in town, the food is great, my kids and wife love this place. Service is excellent. Is a very clean restaurant.

fresh clams over linguine

Is very tasty, is a great dish.

chicken parmigiana

is awesome, the sauce is the best.

Cheese Ravioli

You can tell they are homemade, they are really good.

christ123 photo

christ123

Middlesex, NJ

Bob19

My wife and I go here abouth once a week. I love the place, the food is awesome. Is one of my favorite restaurants. I never had a bad meal, the food is always great and the services is excellent. Pizza and pasta gets 5 stars from me.

Penne Vodka

Great dish, the best from anywhere.

Eggplant Rollatini

Every time we go the food is great, never have a problem, my kids don’t like to go anywhere as the food is the best.

Pizza Italian Pasta

Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/21/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 04/26/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/05/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of , Highland Park, Edison, Edison Twp, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Pizza And Pasta Piscataway Menu, Pizza And Pasta Piscataway Nj Menu, Pizza & Pasta Piscataway Nj, Italian Restaurants In Piscataway Nj, Pizza And Pasta In Piscataway, Pizza And Pasta Piscataway, Pizza Pasta Piscataway Nj, and Pizza And Pasta Piscataway Nj.