724-283-7333

206 New Castle Rd ( )

Butler, PA 16001-2514

Tags: Pizza, Open 7 Days, Online Ordering, Delivery, Subs, Dinner, Sandwiches, and Lunch
  • 335 dishes entered by diners at Pizza Plus
  • 1 user wants to eat at Pizza Plus

Reviews for Pizza Plus

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by gijane

2.0

How hard

Normally this is the only pizza place we order from, as nowhere else will deliver to my home. So, today I figured I would treat my kids, called and ordered. 10 minutes later they called back and told me my order only came to $16 and I needed a min of $20. The man on the phone figured out what would get me to around that price, then when I asked for a total was informed I’ll have the driver call you with a total. This after I explained that I would need to dig for change because my wallet is in a friend’s car. So, now I am waiting for the driver to call with my $21.64 in hand and hoping it’s no more than that or they will have $20 some in wasted food that I cant afford. My question is how hard would it have been to let me know on the phone what my total is…. and if I do have enough I hope the driver enjoys his 2 cent tip

Add/Show Comments (1)

bad bad stuff

i ordered from there for the first time and asked what the specails are and was told they are the same as they always are very rude i thought .i let it go and made my order and asked for a total they said one minut and sat the phone thats when i heard them talking about other customers and how i was some asshole who needed a total and to top it all of i was picking the food up and it was cold witch i thought was odd cause i was early for there prices they are not worth the hassle

2.0

Uptight manager and high prices

We use to order from here weekly. The delivery drivers frequently forgot our pop. Of course, they say they will be back with it, but then 1/2 of them never show up . I would chalk it up to tip or something of the like, if I did not tip $5.00 each time. And that is for just driving down the hill.

A few times, Pizza Plus, even got our orders wrong. The manager was contacted and was ignorant about replacing the item, in which they made the mistake. Then he was ignorant about having a delivery driver bring it. He stated we had to come and pick it up. I don’t think that is right, not after I just tipped his driver and it was the company’s mistake. But, we picked it up anyway.

Once , they replaced the item they mixed up. The manager stated, "Send the other one back when the driver delivers your order. " Fine. No problem. However, once the driver came and the item was returned, not only did they continue to charge me for the wrong item, but then charged me for the corrected item.

I would not suggest ordering double pepperoni, sausage, nor any other added item. Their charge for toppings is hefty, yet what they apply is minimal.

Their prices are a little high, as well, for basically everything and their pizza is pretty greasy.

May 10, 2014

great as usual

Pizza Plus is located near the cities of Meadowood, Homeacre Lyndora, Lyndora, and East Butler.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Plus, Butler, Pa Pictures, Pizza Plus Butler, Pa, Pizza Plus Menu Butler Pa, Pizza Plus Butler, Pizza Plus Butler Pa Menu, Butler Pa Pizza, and Pizza Plus Butler Pa.

Alexander Breakfast & BBQ