Pizza Vito

Cuisine: Pizza, Ice Cream, Italian

Pizza Vito is a Pizza, Ice Cream, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

southfoke photo

Hillsborough, NC

no customer service

IF YOU HAVE A http://RESTAURANT.COM COUPON AND WANT TO USE IT, STAY HOME. I drove 25 miles to meet some friends for lunch here. I had never been and frequently use the coupons to try new places. The first thing I noted at the register was a coupon like mine with a message about not accepting them written across the front. I asked why they weren’t accepting them when they just showed up on a couple weeks ago. The response I received was “I don’t know.” I think your customers deserve to know. I was referred to the manager who didn’t speak clear English, but from what I could gather, he stated there was a problem between them and That should certainly not affect your customers, as it’s between you and I asked that the owner be called as I felt it very unfair that they would not honor the coupons already sold. They would not call and ask for permission.
We left just as our friends arrived. All six of us went to eat at Sal’s pizza down the road and had great food and good service. And they honored my coupon. Mr. Owner, you should address this issue before you have other prospective customers drive the distance we did only to be disappointed. You lost a great deal in sales, as we had 4 hungry teen boys in the party.

Pizza Ice Cream Italian

Pizza Vito  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
Pizza Vito is located near the cities of Carrboro.
People found this by searching for: Pizzavito Chapel Hill Nc, Pizza Vito Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill Pizzavito, Pizza Vito Chapel Hill Menu, Pizza Vito Chapel Hill Nc, Chapel Hill Pizza Vito, and Pizzavito Menu Chapel Hill.