585-227-9913

Rochester, NY 14612

Tags: Pizza, Delivery, and American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Pizzeria Americana
Diner Log for Pizzeria Americana:
  • 08/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

From CityGrid:

Greece Location 585 227 9913516 Long Pond RoadRochester NY 14612www.kipspizzeriaamericana.comBrighton Location 585 271 58601860 Monroe AveRochester NY 14620www.pizzeriaamericanaohana.com

Reviews for Pizzeria Americana

Crap

We decided to try a different pizza place and it was a huge mistake.
Absolutley the worst pizza I have ever tried, a frozen pizza blows this crap away. The guy on the phone actually said, “your gonna love our pizza”. The sauce was too sweet tasted more like jar spagetti sauce. It had so much cheese that everything fell off, and it was impossible to chew. My wife commented that it look like “gas station pizza” but it was far worse. The crust was too thick like a loaf of bread, and tough as leather. Over all it was just a mess and the flavor was disgusting. How they stay in business is beyound me.
My advice in this part of Greece, go to Pontillos.

awful

This is probably the worst pizza I have ever had. I went there because they have whole wheat crust. My mistake. First, they charge $1 extra to use a credit card, which violates Visa Mastercard policy, then they don’t even slice the pizza for you (I had to myself when I got home), the toppings didn’t even stay on the pizza, they fell off with every bite, and finally when i did eat the pizza, it left the worst after taste in my mouth. Never again will I buy pizza from here, and I suggest you do the same.

Pizzeria Americana

not to be confused with the Brighton location

they’ve been under separate management for 2 years. Brighton kicks Greece’s ass.

pierogi

better than grandmas’

Pizzeria Americana is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Americana Rochester Ny, Americana Pizzeria, Pizzeria Americana Greece Ny, Pizza Americana Greece New York, Pizzeria Americana, Pizzeria Americana Rochester Ny, Americana Pizzeria Rochester Ny, and Pizzeria Americana Menu.

Link to Pizzeria Americana