Pizzeria Americana

Cuisine: Pizza, American

Philma photo

Rochester, NY

We decided to try a different pizza place and it was a huge mistake.
Absolutley the worst pizza I have ever tried, a frozen pizza blows this crap away. The guy on the phone actually said, “your gonna love our pizza”. The sauce was too sweet tasted more like jar spagetti sauce. It had so much cheese that everything fell off, and it was impossible to chew. My wife commented that it look like “gas station pizza” but it was far worse. The crust was too thick like a loaf of bread, and tough as leather. Over all it was just a mess and the flavor was disgusting. How they stay in business is beyound me.
My advice in this part of Greece, go to Pontillos.

foodcritic12 photo

Rochester, NY

This is probably the worst pizza I have ever had. I went there because they have whole wheat crust. My mistake. First, they charge $1 extra to use a credit card, which violates Visa Mastercard policy, then they don’t even slice the pizza for you (I had to myself when I got home), the toppings didn’t even stay on the pizza, they fell off with every bite, and finally when i did eat the pizza, it left the worst after taste in my mouth. Never again will I buy pizza from here, and I suggest you do the same.

jennygrattan photo

Victor, NY

not to be confused with the Brighton location

they’ve been under separate management for 2 years. Brighton kicks Greece’s ass.

better than grandmas’

Pizza Delivery American

Pizzeria Americana  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Pizzeria Americana is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Where To Eat In Rochester, Americana Pizzeria, Pizzeria Americana, Pizzeria Americana Menu, Pizzeria Americana Greece Ny, Pizzeria Americana Rochester Ny, Pizza Americana Rochester Ny, and Restaurants In Rochester Nh Within Portsmouth, Nh.