Pok-e-jo's Smokehouse

2121 W Parmer Ln
Austin, TX 78727-4300

Cuisine: Barbecue, American, Catering

Pok-e-jo's Smokehouse is a Barbecue, American, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

MichaelHuynh photo

MichaelHuynh

Pflugerville, TX
Pok-e-jo's Smokehouse 4.0

Delicious BBQ place! Good for breakfast, lunch and DINNER...

Delicious BBQ place! Good for breakfast, lunch and DINNER. I would recommend getting a family platter since that should fill up a family of 3 or 4 at most. Their brisket and sausages are delicious plus their sides. Yummy! Services are great and atmosphere very Texan.

Drsaulsmythe photo

Drsaulsmythe

Austin, TX
Pok-e-jo's Smokehouse 5.0

I wish they did an all you can buffet

MMMM I could eat it till I dropped. The food is always good none of it is shipped in premade and they don’t serve it two or three days old to get the meat “Extra Lean” Only organic cows are that lean and even they have some fat. So if they offer it ask if it is organic, if not their Extra Lean is “old meat”.. I have used these guys for the last 8 years for all family & catered events everything from My son’s wedding reception, we had it shipped to Houston and the cateres he used did a great job with it except cutting it on a slicer – deli thin, we had to pile it on for it to look hand carved, I do our Holiday meals every year and have it delivered for lunch to my office. I love the fact I can place one call and event the vegetarians are taken care of.
Juan & Mo are easy to deal with and the staff is really nice.
Pros: In todays market still a lot of food for the money, and one call does it all.
Cons: I miss their Burgers they were a half pound of “OMG” goodness.

Two Meat Plate

Fork Tender Brisket and Juicy Turkey breast.
Baket Potato Casserole and Cherry cobbler
I arrived a little before 11 and they were just bring out the Turkey and the cobblers (they have peach also).
Couple of slices of Texas toast and a 32oz water and unfortunately I had several consultations afterwords or I would have gone home for a 2 or 3 hour nap…I was stuffed for 10 bucks!

Barbecue Good For Kids Good for groups
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Pok-e-jo's Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/24/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/18/2014 - A diner tried it.
Pok-e-jo's Smokehouse is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Pokejos Holiday Meal, Pokejos Austin Parmer, Pokey Joes And Msg, Pokejos Menu Calories Sausage, Pokejos Nutrition Information, Pokejos Nutrition, and Pok E Jos Nutrition.