- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Spa guests are free to use the steam room, sauna, shower and toiletries provided in the small lounge. Hotel guests can also opt for in-room services; poolside treatments are also available.
- Overnight valet parking is $28.
- The accommodations are among the city's most luxurious. Expect to see at least two televisions in every room, including one in the bathroom.
- The spa offers $6 validated parking for those with appointments. You can also have your vehicle called around upon departure so you do not have to walk through the hotel.
- Non-hotel guests are welcome to dine at the Polo Lounge or have a drink at Bar Nineteen 12. Stop by for lunch and enjoy a poolside meal. (The celeb-spotting is great.)
- In the name of perpetual pampering, the spa is open 365 days a year.
Sun-Sat 07:00AM - 02:00AM
The Polo Lounge has been the favorite breakfast spot and watering hole for generations of stars and Hollywood deal-makers. Guests enjoy indoor and outdoor seating for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and late-night suppers. Lunch and dinner are served with piano accompaniment alternating with light jazz on the patio during the long summer nights. Jazz music is also featured during Sunday Brunch. In the evening guests can come to relax and enjoy one of our many specialty cocktails or one of our old favorites.
Link to Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.