954-267-9000

2908 E Commercial Blvd ( )

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308-4208

Description: Pomodoro is a Italian, American, and Organic restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, American, Organic, Pizze, Italian Restaurants, Restaurant, Homeade, Fresh, Ft. Lauderdale, and Mediterranean
  • 230 dishes entered by diners at Pomodoro

Reviews for Pomodoro

Pomodoro

On my last visit to FL I was blessed to find this outstanding restaurant.
The food was better than I’ve ever had. I always thought that pizza was just pizza but was I ever wrong. Piero the owner made me a pizza that I still think about. I also had the beet salad and the potato crusted fish. Yum. I’m looking forward to my next trip to FL just so I can revisit Pomodoro’s and try something new although it will be hard not to order the same thing as it was wonderful. Thanks Piero.
The wait staff was also great. Thanks Danny and Elmo

Potato Crusted Yellowtail

The potato crusted yellow tail was wonderful. The serving size was perfect and I enjoyed every bite. It a
was cooked to perfection and the veg. were perfect.

Pomodoro

Pomodoro really is back open

I could not believe my eyes when I went down Commercial Blvd and saw Pomodoro was open again. I poked my head in the door praying that it was the same owner as before and my prayers were answered. It is. Boy did we miss this restaurant. My husband and I gathered up a group of fans and rushed the door for dinner Saturday night and we all agreed it was better than ever. Much more cozy, upscale now (decor was tacky before but the food was great) now the place matches the food both great. It reminds me of an Italian bistro that your would find downtown Washington, DC where everybody knows everybody. The homemade bread for the table was fought over down to every last crumb. Our table had ordered all different salads and entrees so we could share and mmmmm did it bring back some great memories. What does the Chef Piero do to this food? It’s more like a drug because you keep wanting more. Please stop me before I get to the deserts, nobody hears me and I’m to weak to say no to homemade Taramisu and chocolate torte. I ate so much I think I embarrassed my husband but that’s OK, I may have to sneak back without him. Run to Pomodoro’s, you will thank me. Staff was also excellent, service was great and they seemed to know when to leave us alone and when to come to the table. Casual, comfortable and affordable and they still have that great counter to sit at if you just want to grab a slice of pizza and a glass of wine… Welcome back to Pomodoro.

Penne with Funghi

We shared several dishes and would order anyone one of them again. They also have a Chef Specials board that we picked 2 items from and both were fresh and delicious

Pomodoro is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Roosevelt Gardens, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Pomodoro Ft Lauderdale, Pomodoro's Reopen Fort Lauderdale Fl, Pomodoro Restaurant In Ft. Lauderdale, Pomodoros Restaurant Fort Lauderdale, Popadora Resturant Ft Laud Fl, Pomodoro Fort Lauderdale, and Pomodoro Restaurant Fort Lauderdale.

Link to Pomodoro

Pomodoro  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Potato crusted yellotail, pasta w/tuna, "
  •  "Home made pastas"
Cons
  •  "Nonr"
  •  "None"
Comments
  •  "Order the house specials right away, they sell out fast"