Call 3540 Main St
Kansas City, MO 64111
Neighborhoods: Hanover Place

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"No"
"Walked in was walked past by the help several times when I said something they looked at me like I was stupid still did not acknowledge me.....Love other locations but will never go back"
Cons
"Terrible customer service. Did not offer carne asada tostado and refused to put carne asada on a tostada as an added cost and meat. I am willing to pay extra but they still refused. Rude cashier. "
"Service"
Poncho's Mexican Food 5.0
August 30, 2009

Poncho's Mexican Food is world class!

I am absolutely addicted to Poncho's burritos!! They are huge and meaty! My favorite is the California burrito; Lots of steak, potatoes, cheese and pico! Also love the Texano when I'm in the mood for chicken.
Poncho's Mexican Food 4.0
December 31, 2008

24 hr Authentic Mexican Food

This establishment is absolutely wonderful! I have been a fan since they opened a few years back. They cook averything fresh on the grill as you wait in the drive through or in the restaurant and for a huge burrito you'll spend less than 4…
Poncho's Mexican Food 4.0
May 13, 2008

Authentic mexican

Great little mexican flair downtown. Good food, good prices, very clean and great authentic mexican food. Will definitely go back and recommend to others to go there for good food!

Mexican Wifi Good For Kids

Poncho's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/15/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 05/26/2013 - A diner from Kansas City, KS tried it and liked it.
  • 06/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/23/2013 - A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/21/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Walked in was walked past by the help several times when I said something they looked at me like I was stupid still did not acknowledge me.....Love other locations but will never go back'
    Cons: 'Service'
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'No'
    Cons: 'Terrible customer service. Did not offer carne asada tostado and refused to put carne asada on a tostada as an added cost and meat. I am willing to pay extra but they still refused. Rude cashier. '
Poncho's Mexican Food is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Panchos Mexican Restaurant Kansas City, Ponchos Kansas City Menu, Ponchos Kansas City, Panchos Menu Kansas City, Ponchos Menu, Ponchos Kcmo, Ponchos Kc, Panchos Kansas City Menu, and Panchos Kansas City.