Ponderosa Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Overall
Pros
"I was there a few times the waitresses were very rude and when I ordered a steak I liked it rare makemebad to me four different times well done"
Cons
"Everything "
Comments
"teach the cooks how to cook a steak"

Steakhouse

Ponderosa Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/02/2013 - A diner from Bay City, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 10/22/2013 - A diner from Brighton, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I was there a few times the waitresses were very rude and when I ordered a steak I liked it rare makemebad to me four different times well done'
    Cons: 'Everything '
    Comments: 'teach the cooks how to cook a steak'
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Ponderosa Steakhouse is located near the cities of Essexville.
People found this by searching for: Ponderosa Coupons Michigan, Pondarosa Bay City Mi, Ponderosa Bay City, Bay City Ponderosa, Ponderosa Coupons Bay City Michigan, Ponderosa Coupons Bay City Mi, Michigan Ponderosa Coupons, and Ponderosa Buffet Prices.