Call 4900 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33445-6687

Cuisine: Jewish, Deli, Italian

Poppies Restaurant & Deli is a Jewish, Deli, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
Cons
"They rush you and food is over priced and over rated"
lijew photo

lijew

Boston, GA
Poppies Restaurant & Deli 5.0

great deli

i have been to poppies about 6 times now. whenever we come down from boston. we only sit with the waiter glenn, he has the greatest personality and makes our dining experience something special. we usually get either corn beef or pastrami whatever glenn says is better that day. we love the atmosphere my wife and i feel so young and vibrant there, since where only 56 years young. i have nothing bad to say about this restaurant

corn beef

perfect

May 30, 2012

we ate on 5/29/12. there service was good. the rest bad. my wife had chicken livers that were rancid,spoiled,sour bitter. they took it back only to serve a very dry brisket with a canned brown sauce that tasted bad, so they took off one…
February 2, 2012

Standard deli fare. I had the open face brisket sandwich. Nice portion. Gravy was a bit thick and not very tasty, but the eye bread was fresh and crusty.
September 19, 2011

Best Tuna melt I've ever had I wish this little deli was in my neighborhood I would be a regular for sure. Also the service from Jimmy was entertaining and great

Jewish Deli Italian

Poppies Restaurant & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/18/2013 - A diner from Boynton Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/21/2013 - A diner from Leesburg, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/20/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 09/07/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 12/05/2014 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 03/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None'
    Cons: 'They rush you and food is over priced and over rated'
Poppies Restaurant & Deli is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Poppies Restaurant In Delray Beach Florida, Poppies Delray Menu, Poppies Restaraunt Menu, Poppies Delray Beach, Poppys Boca Raton, Poppies Deli Delray, Poppies Delray, and Poppy's Deli Delray.