Poppies Restaurant & Deli

561-498-4900

4900 Linton Blvd ( )

Delray Beach, FL 33445-6687

Description: Poppies Restaurant & Deli is a Jewish, Deli, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Jewish, Deli, Italian, Sandwiches, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Poppies Restaurant & Deli
  • 1 user loves Poppies Restaurant & Deli

Reviews for Poppies Restaurant & Deli

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by lijew
Poppies Restaurant & Deli

great deli

i have been to poppies about 6 times now. whenever we come down from boston. we only sit with the waiter glenn, he has the greatest personality and makes our dining experience something special. we usually get either corn beef or pastrami whatever glenn says is better that day. we love the atmosphere my wife and i feel so young and vibrant there, since where only 56 years young. i have nothing bad to say about this restaurant

corn beef

perfect

May 30, 2012

we ate on 5/29/12. there service was good. the rest bad. my wife had chicken livers that were rancid,spoiled,sour bitter. they took it back only to serve a very dry brisket with a canned brown sauce that tasted bad, so they took off oneā€¦

February 2, 2012

Standard deli fare. I had the open face brisket sandwich. Nice portion. Gravy was a bit thick and not very tasty, but the eye bread was fresh and crusty.

September 19, 2011

Best Tuna melt I've ever had I wish this little deli was in my neighborhood I would be a regular for sure. Also the service from Jimmy was entertaining and great

Poppies Restaurant & Deli is located near the cities of Gulf Stream, High Point, Yamato, Highland Beach, and Boynton Beach Delray Beach.
People found this by searching for: Poppies Delray Beach, Poppies Delray Menu, Poppies Delray, Poppies Delray Beach Menu, Poppies Deli Delray, Poppies Restaraunt Menu, Poppy's Deli Delray, and Poppies Restaurant & Deli.

Featured in Delray Beach